Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test Cycle

Week 3

3/21 - 50mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Feeling refreshed from the 2 days of rest. Great night sleep. Looking forward my workout today. Very energetic today. Mood is very good. Feeling very positive today and strong physically.
*Chest workout - flat bench, dumbbell incline, chest fly w/ pec deck, landmine chest press, smith machine parallel bar chest press, hammer strength incline press, straight bar cable pull downs, dips

3/22 - 50/50 Tren A, Test Prop
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Another good night sleep. Fortunately I have slept rather well so far this cycle and have not had to deal with trensomnia. Had some major muscle pumps this morning in my calf and bicep. Plan to up my water intake to hopefully combat these muscle pumps going forward. Body has leaned out a lot in these first 2 weeks. Clothes that usually fit are too big on me now.
*Back Day - seated cable rows, seated wide grip pull downs, hammer strength pull downs, back extensions, pullups, face pulls, seated single arm cable row, reverse cable flys, shoulder shrugs, abs.

3/23 - 50mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Good night sleep with vivid dreams, but woke up a little sweaty. Feeling strong and motivated. No muscle pumps today so far (increased water intake.) Endurance in gym was better today than it has been throughout cycle. This 3rd week I’ve really started to get that ALPHA feeling. Appetite low. Libido is very high.
*Leg Day - Squats, Lunges, Leg Press, Calf Raises, hip adductor, hip abductor, sumo squats, abs, treadmill 15 minutes

3/24 - Tren A 50mg
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Had heartburn most of the day. Energy is drained from busy work schedule and weekly grind. Water intake was not what it needed to be so I had some muscle pumps in my forearms and biceps. Legs are sore from yesterday’s workout.
*Rest Day

3/25 - 50/50mg Tren A, Test Prop
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Slept good (10 hrs). No night sweats. Heartburn gone. Feeling rested and refreshed from the down time yesterday. Muscles looking full and defined. Small knot with a little PIP from the injection today. Endurance up in the gym. Energy level high. Appetite today seems closer to what it was pre cycle.
*Chest - Closed grip landmine chest press, cable chest pull over, cable chest crossover, dumbbell chest press, smith machine parallel bar press, hammer strength incline chest press, hammer strength flat press, dips, pec deck, push ups, abs

3/26 - 50mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Knot and PIP from yesterday gone. Good energy/vibe today. Focusing on hydration today and muscle pumps/cramps have not been an issue (seems to coincide with lack of fluid intake). Increase in aggression, but it’s not an angry type of aggression.
*Shoulders/Forearms - forearm curls, shoulder press, shoulder front raises, lateral raises, landmine straddle forearm wrist curl, forearm wrist extensions

3/27 - 50mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Libido crazy high, even had wild sexual dreams last night. plan today is to take the day off for rest to recuperate. energy level high, mood good. No muscle pumps today. Quads and legs looking very muscular. Forearms, biceps and chest are also looking more defined. Having heartburn again today.
*Rest Day

Week Review : Really liking this Dragon Pharma brand from Napsgear. The consistency of the liquid is fairly thin and very smooth. I’ve had very little PIP which is good considering I’m doing daily injections. Still have not experienced any Tren cough. No issue with any acne thus far. The main issue I’ve had has been heartburn. Sleep cycle had been good for the most part with very little night sweats. Very happy with the results so far. Body is looking lean and muscular.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I like that you have no tren cough, good to see your results up and up

keep log going

Top Bottom