Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren tastes like bitter grapes?

berthold

I got some tren from a friend at the gym. Dude was kinda sketchy but I trust him not to give me fake gear
just to be safe though I extracted some into a needle and squirted some into my mouth.

Stuff tastes like bitter fruit/grapes. Is this normal for it to taste like that or am I being scammed?

what in the actual fuck?

so the guy is kinda sketchy but you trust him? what?

you drank tren? what? smfh... you are a prime example of why steroids get a bad name...

The only thing I can really recommend for you sir is that you not use steroids for the time being until you are further educated and not so cavalier in your approach to this

Hopefully you've done humanity a favor and sterilized yourself by squirting an unknown substance from some sketchy gym rat into your mouth.

Buy from Naps and you wont have to wonder if you've just poisoned yourself.

I got some tren from a friend at the gym. Dude was kinda sketchy but I trust him not to give me fake gear
just to be safe though I extracted some into a needle and squirted some into my mouth.

Stuff tastes like bitter fruit/grapes. Is this normal for it to taste like that or am I being scammed?

I don't know what your trenbolone tastes like but maybe it's fake
if you didnt get the tren from an approved source, it's probably fake

trenbolone should taste like muscle

Quadsweep - the biggest quads on the forum, period

Top Bottom