Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Sus/Deca/Anadrol

What is your fav juice

• Total voters

BigDaddyNikos

Good day mates... This is my 7th cycle...
Weight at moment is 203... 6 feet tall... BF% around 13...

Tryin something crazy this time around... I am doing:

250 mg Sus p/w for weeks 1-12
300 mg Deca p/w for weeks 1-10
50 mg Anadrol 50 ED for weeks 1-4 / 8-10
40 mg Tren A ED for weeks 1-6 / 10-12

Milk Thistle every night before bed for liver support...
Cranberry juice everyday for kidney support...
2 Gallons water everyday for overall hydration support...

I have Nolva for PCT ...

On my second week... already up 12 lbs... I am sure most of it water and food...

Everything so far is great.. stronger thicker bigger... no problems... Just metallic taste from tren(which is also homebrewed may I add(beautiful golden color)) Eating alot of beef chicken eggs potatoes aka. good stuff...

Thoughts?

Test (or Sus) should be everybody's favorite, can't compare it with anything as it's the base of all roids. u can stop doing the others but can't miss test in all occasions.

Every compound has it benefits and cons.

Tren for insanity. Test for general well-being. EQ for lean gains. Deca for joints. Orals are for fools who do not like their liver.

I know that Anadrol is rough... I also know that Tren is toxic... Thats why I decided to split those 2 up during my cycle. Most would argue too much product and too long... but someones gotta experiment with certain combos correct? I will post updates every week on my status...

Orals are for fools who do not like their Liver
Well, orals give you the jump start in my opinion... everything else helps keep it

250mg of sust a week is crap.
If you do not raise it to 500mg a wk I will neg you forever :)... JK but for real, your test dose is way too low.

Well its all I could get my hands on at moment... I also have a sus/deca mix... but unsure o that... maybe i should drop the deca... and do the sus/deca mix plus the other sus i have... hmm...

Well its all I could get my hands on at moment... I also have a sus/deca mix... but unsure o that... maybe i should drop the deca... and do the sus/deca mix plus the other sus i have... hmm...

yeah that's right u should increase ur test at least the double of deca, don't forget u r running tren too which is a progestin and Anadrol ur prolactin will be sky high use dome dostinex/caber during cycle for impotence and mood swings.

yeah that's right u should increase ur test at least the double of deca, don't forget u r running tren too which is a progestin and Anadrol ur prolactin will be sky high use dome dostinex/caber during cycle for impotence and mood swings.

It is done.. I will drop deca... save it for later... do the sus plus the sus deca mix... that way I am gettin more sus than deca... but still gettin the deca for joint lubrication... and of course size...

Its funny though... I am not worried for impotence at moment... my g/f has ruptured disc.. no sex for me for now... hahaha:(

It is done.. I will drop deca... save it for later... do the sus plus the sus deca mix... that way I am gettin more sus than deca... but still gettin the deca for joint lubrication... and of course size...

Its funny though... I am not worried for impotence at moment... my g/f has ruptured disc.. no sex for me for now... hahaha:(

sorry bro for that , maybe u should give her the deca :)

Top Bottom