Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Sus/Deca/Anadrol

What is your fav juice

• Total voters
Tren+Nolva= no good. Your pct needs to be changed. Hcg or hcgenerate, post cycle and unleashed perhaps some clomid. Since running tren add liquid prami or caber with it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

And dostinex I'd even have some letro on hand too, tren and deca in the same cycle some would say is insanity. I personally wouldn't run the two together.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

i personally just started 750 sus/ week 300 deca/week 300 tren e/week. 50mgs anadrol ed(4 weeks). the sus deca tren will be run for 12 weeks.

i personally just started 750 sus/ week 300 deca/week 300 tren e/week. 50mgs anadrol ed(4 weeks). the sus deca tren will be run for 12 weeks.

This is going to sound like a shithead comment, but running tren and deca at the same time is really stupid. You are going to get shut down so hard you have no idea, and I honestly dont know if you will even fully recover from it no matter how good a pct and on cycle support you run. Why the hell would you run them at the same time?

sorry let me explain. dropping deca after wek 3 to 100mgs a week for joint support. may end up dropping completely. trens benefits blows deca out of the water

Should not run tren and deca in same cycle bro. Drop one of them, it's honestly not safe.

Holy shit! I can't believe I missed this (sorry any mods looking) you posted some of your stats but what's your age bro? I am assuming with 7 cycles under your belt you are at least in your late twenties/early thirties...

Very important question.

Im currently on a similar cycle as well and have gained 25lbs so far and 60 on my bench. Running a deca/tren combo shouldn't be a problem as long as the doses are kept reasonable. You said you up'd your test...to what?

I have never ran both of those togehter, but I was told that if you do use them in the same cycle that you should use deca for the at least 8-10 weeks for joint support and then drop deca and wait two weeks then add tren to finish off you cycle with test through the entire cycle. This would help miniumize the effects of having tren and deca running at the same time. Thoughts anyone??

example:
1cc test 2times a week (weeks 1-20)
1/2cc deca 2times a week (weeks 1-8 or 10)
1/2cc tren 2times a week (weeks 10 or 12- 20)

Top Bottom