Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is tren that strong ?

Well 6 or 5 whatever you say is it the same thing I'm going to do 400mg of tren a week and 400 mg test prop so is that like doing 2500mg of test

Well 6 or 5 whatever you say is it the same thing I'm going to do 400mg of tren a week and 400 mg test prop so is that like doing 2500mg of test

It depends in which ways your are concerned with it effecting your body.

If you are concerned with the health point of view ie the amount of stress it will cause on your kidneys and endocrine system then yes it is like taking 2.5 g of test.

If you are concerned with receptors and saturation the answer is no.

It's strong for sure bro but no ratio that I've heard of that is proven its just 19nor and the way it affects the body and is used hands down best AAS IMO.

It's strong for sure bro but no ratio that I've heard of that is proven its just 19nor and the way it affects the body and is used hands down best AAS IMO.

On the anabolic and androgenic scale, tren is 5x as strong as testosterone.. It binds tighter to the receptors, making it stronger and more effective.

the whole ratio thing is misunderstood.

generally you would get slightly better results from running tren 400mg a week than test 400mg a week. however to think you would gain 5 or 6X as much strength or mass on tren is ridiculous. and as far as sides lets say you ran 400mg a week tren vs. 2500mg of week of test. i gurantee you that you would get a helluva lot more shut down on the test and a helluva lot more sides too.

so its not an accurate comparison to use ratio's like that

when it comes to orals its a different story.. if you run legit var at 70mg a day i would say it would equal something like beastdrol at 20mg a day. and the sides would be close. but boost beastdrol to 40mg a day and the sides become brutal

Top Bottom