Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren sides?

never used it. but i've heard numerous reports of insomnia, night sweats, irritability, to name a few.

For me when I tried 75mg/day of homebrew fina the sides were:

Major irritability like nothing else gave me. If someone cut me off in traffic I could feel my face getting red. I also shattered my closet door to pieces because it was sticking shut.

Completely unreal cystic acne. Large purple welts all over my shoulders. The bacne lasted long after I aborted the cycle. Now, a year later, I've been on retin-A and Differin for 2 months and the scars are just starting to go away.

That cycle was also the first time I experienced nip issues but I was also using 500mg/week of Test-E so I can't blame that definitively on the tren.

oh wow i can remember my sides off of tren...i used tren alone so any sides was just from that... it was night sweats, slight sickness during the day, dark urine, and the worse one was fina dick...i had a lot of trouble getting it up and on top of that i had no sexual desire....I nneded to throw in some test and hcg

nydj66 said:
For me when I tried 75mg/day of homebrew fina the sides were:

Major irritability like nothing else gave me. If someone cut me off in traffic I could feel my face getting red. I also shattered my closet door to pieces because it was sticking shut.

Completely unreal cystic acne. Large purple welts all over my shoulders. The bacne lasted long after I aborted the cycle. Now, a year later, I've been on retin-A and Differin for 2 months and the scars are just starting to go away.

That cycle was also the first time I experienced nip issues but I was also using 500mg/week of Test-E so I can't blame that definitively on the tren.

Fair enough, but how can you be certain it was only the tren that caused the acne and irritabilityl? Sounds like a very heavy cycle on the whole.

Zell959 said:
Fair enough, but how can you be certain it was only the tren that caused the acne and irritabilityl? Sounds like a very heavy cycle on the whole.

The cycle previous to my first go at Fina was 800mg/week of T-400 with 600mg/week of deca. That cycle gave me no gyno and some slight acne on my back. But they were normal, small red pimples; not the enormous purple ones I got while on tren.

I also forgot the very dark urine I had while on tren.

Apparently I've gotten it easy on tren. I've ran 2 cycles, 75mg/eod and 100mg/eod, and heres my sides:

Very light insomnia; cured with 3mg of melatonin
Night sweats; you get use to it, but they weren't bad for me
Slightly more irritable; use that thing called self control bitches (or don't use tren?) :chomp:

Thats it for me. I got CRAZY strong and when bulking (eatin 5k cals) I gained some good weight and actually dropped a few bf %.

Test 'n' Tren:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=1350074&foldername=6.01.05

Since tren is slightly thermogenic (so all my experiences seem to lead me to believe) it helps keep body fat off, it also helps that I'm an ecto and its hard to gain any kind of weight. Tren it definantly one of the most powerful steroids, hence the high side effects. It'll always be in my cycles though. Got me down to 5% last cycle, check the pics.

Chris

khemix said:
Apparently I've gotten it easy on tren. I've ran 2 cycles, 75mg/eod and 100mg/eod, and heres my sides:

Very light insomnia; cured with 3mg of melatonin
Night sweats; you get use to it, but they weren't bad for me
Slightly more irritable; use that thing called self control bitches (or don't use tren?) :chomp:

Thats it for me. I got CRAZY strong and when bulking (eatin 5k cals) I gained some good weight and actually dropped a few bf %.

Test 'n' Tren:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=1350074&foldername=6.01.05

Since tren is slightly thermogenic (so all my experiences seem to lead me to believe) it helps keep body fat off, it also helps that I'm an ecto and its hard to gain any kind of weight. Tren it definantly one of the most powerful steroids, hence the high side effects. It'll always be in my cycles though. Got me down to 5% last cycle, check the pics.

Chris

You look blitzed bro! I'm doing test/tren in a couple days. What were your exact doses, and for how long? How do you like the stack? What test did you use?

i did 1 cycle w/ tren homebrew, 100mg mon wed and fri. on mothers day last year i was cut off bad and wound up turning down a street and cut in front of guy. we stared each other down, he talked shit and called me a whiteboy something or other. i got out, he got out. i drilled him in jaw and knocked him down. he got up jabbed me once then i knocked him out. bystander started calling cops and i fled.
i was an insomniac, irritable, crazy strong, horny, jacked wild man. was the last cycle i ever did. just over 1 yr ago. getting ready for next but not using acetate.
u can count on severe sweating which i like, high BP, insomnia and a kinda nuts feeling for me. it's so good though i still will do it again in 2 weeks. i did shit for 11 years, w/ no tren. did it my last cycle. rate it #1 among all AS. do it w/ test. it will shut your shit down.

0n 2nd week 0f GTP trenace 50mg ed side effects seem to just be starting, mild insomnia,mild night sweats and slight irritability. My gains out weigh it all!!!

Top Bottom