Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Sides

coopcity69

I am considering using Tren for my third cycle of AAS but I have read alot of people complaining from the sides. What do you guys think determines the seriousness of the sides? Dosage?

dosage is a big one.. stacking is another. if you stack tren with another androgen expect more issues

also your own personality.. if you have addictions you are trying to overcome, have sex issues, aggression issues, etc etc. then don't use tren

dosage is huge yes and what you use with it... its for advanced users only and on only your 3rd cycle, you might want to hold off on it quite yet.. .

Definitely dosage matters. If you do decide to run tren, don't run anything complicated with it. Just test as your cycle base and run tren ace the last 4-6 weeks at 50mg/eod. Under 200mg/ week and the acetate ester clears much faster than enth if you DO get bad sides. AI and caber on hand too.

I had some few issue 1st heavy sweeting 2nd uncomfort feeling few days and last issue was aggration I am pre deposide it but I manage after all...Good side is tren give me a good foundation..And I love this compund

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Top Bottom