Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren sides

trt newbie

So now that I've been on tren e for four weeks now the sides have kind of subsided or I've just gotten use to them.. The worst one for me now is one that I didn't even know was a side from tren.. Heart burn.. I've been having acid reflex like crazy, and I know it's not my diet because my diet is pretty on point. Other then that the night sweats come and go and insomnia is only when night sweats are present for the most part.. Other then that it's a great compound I'm getting great results from it, I'll definitely run it again. I've just added mast e and am going to be running it for 10 weeks.. I'm also about to up my tren to 500; was currently at 400 and was going to run it for 15 weeks now that I'm using it at week five I'll get 13weeks out of it. Which is plenty long.. Also once I run out of tren I'll be adding winny at the end for the fuck of it. Even tho last time it tore up my joints.. I just have some left and I'm trying to get super shredded off this cycle.. Then just maintain threw summer. Well that's my novel lol hope you guys enjoyed you can chime in and maybe give me some advice on this heart burn problem; tho it feels like it might be getting better, but it's off and on so idk..

Yes, prilosec OTC. The burn is my main problem with the stuff too, shiy burns so bad you wanna puke, I've Never felt anything like it. The prilosec helps and so do rolaids, I have bottles everywhere

I like rantidine (ZANTAC) for heartburn myself. It works better than anything for me and something I don't have to take daily.

Thanks guys I'll look into them but ya bro I almost puke at the gym all the time and it happens in the evening into the night mostly šŸ˜°

Top Bottom