Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren and sex drive

oleguerheat

Hi guys, I'm on my third week of tren and my libido is increasing, wao, I thought it was going to be the opposite way, I was going to have erection issues,but no erections and sex drive are on point, is this normal on tren?

Tren is probably the best AAS for libido.

Only time your libido will degrade on tren is when your other hormones start getting out of whack, nothing a little prami and some AI can't fix.

tren is very androgenic. you are reacting to the androgens and your libido is rising

the people who parrot that tren is bad for your libido obviously have never used it. some people think that prolactin goes up on tren so that means your libido drops. that is a myth. prolactin ONLY goes up when you use tren if you abuse it, I'm talking using it at 400mg a week for a year straight or something silly. it would result in lactating nipples, this can be remedied with using dostinex from ag-guys

I've never taken tren but am considering it on my 5th cycle. You think 300 tren a and 200 test p is good for someone that's never tapped into tren?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A few people can indeed have ED issues with trenbolone, but the great majority of people will in fact experience what you are experiencing right now - hella strong erections all the time. Make sure that you can control your hornyness )

I've never taken tren but am considering it on my 5th cycle. You think 300 tren a and 200 test p is good for someone that's never tapped into tren?

Check out this video I made on how to properly run a test/tren cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Check out this video I made on how to properly run a test/tren cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Weeks 1 - 10
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
I read that you're suppose to run high tren low test to prevent sides. So you're saying it's the opposite?

Also I also read that high tren low test is for cutting and high test low tren for bulking. Is that correct?

You don't need to take caber on cycle. It's only good to have on hand for when you get prolactin. If you do low tren, most likely you won't have prolactin issues. Unless you're prone to getting it I guess.

I'll read up on your post. Thanks for sharing.

I read that you're suppose to run high tren low test to prevent sides. So you're saying it's the opposite?

There is no better way. Different people react differently.

I personally feel better with low test high tren, and I'd recommend that for most people. The less aromatizing compounds the less complicated your cycle and management of your cycle will be.

There is no better way. Different people react differently.

I personally feel better with low test high tren, and I'd recommend that for most people. The less aromatizing compounds the less complicated your cycle and management of your cycle will be.
Yea that's what I thought. And that's what everyone that's run tren has been saying.

Muskat was saying higher test lower tren. I would think that would give you hella sides.

Thanks

Weeks 1 - 10
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

I am currently just researching Tren as I wrap up a Deca adventure I've been on. Would 450 Test Prop and 300 Tren ace be a good stack to roll with? All other ancillaries being on hand of course. What are y our thoughts on running 260Mg Test C and tren for a cutting cycle or would you suggest a cutting blend of 100Test P, tren a and Mast p for 6 weeks, the Euro Pharma 300 Gold look appealing for that.

Thank you

Mark

Top Bottom