Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren the relationship killer?

lalher100

I’m going to be using trenbolone for the second time and plan on doing 50mgs a day and using the acetate as I did the first time. Love the steroid, got great results on it. My only concern is this time I am in a relationship and wasn’t before. What exactly causes it to ruin relationships so I can be ready?

Trenbolone ruins relationships if you are out of your mind
if you're normal just calm yourself and leave the room

I’m going to be using trenbolone for the second time and plan on doing 50mgs a day and using the acetate as I did the first time. Love the steroid, got great results on it. My only concern is this time I am in a relationship and wasn’t before. What exactly causes it to ruin relationships so I can be ready?

bro i ruined 5 relationships while on tren. caught cheating 3 of those times, the other times i broke up with them cause i wanted hotter chick

if your someone that cant control your temper to start with, dont use tren... doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out

Depends on the person but some people can get stupid horny and cheat on their partner. In other cases, people become dick heads and end up fighting with their partner. It really depends on the individual.

Top Bottom