Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tren really undetectable??

The Man Child

From everyone that I've talked to (only a few people, that's why I'm posting) they say tren is detectable, but can't be used on a Steroid Drug Test because it is in the red meat we eat. Any truth to any of this? And why is Tren the only legal steroid any of us can buy? Doesn't really make much sense to me. Anyway, if anyone on the boards could shed a little light...

It's not that it's undetectable, the profile just hasn't been added to the substances they screen for as of yet. As far as it being legal, it is a vet steroid and is only legal for that purpose. Once you break it down, it's illegal.

Tren is detectable, just short lived. As for why its obtainable, its because of its form. When tren hit the market, its form is what made it sellable and was one of the 6 products exempt because of its form. It was deemed "not abusable" by the DEA. But like all things, where there is a will, there is a way and kits were designed.

Well actually it hasn't been added to the list of banned substance, but, on that banned list it also says "and related substances" so its a tough call.

And what do you mean its short lived?

If you've ever checked out those charts, it says that Tren is detectable for 5 months. Is that bullshit? Why would something that is needed to be injected everyday, take 6 months to leave the system? I mean the drug doesn't build up like Sust. Isn't that the reason why Test Prop. is only detectable for 2 weeks, because it doesn't build up? Hell I have no idea on this question. I want to keep it at the top...

I cant vouch for its detection times, but 5 months does seem pretty long since it is so short lived(ie short half life in body). I used to have the dea report on the 6 exempt steroid products, I will see if I can find it again and post a link for it.

Here is the LINK for the "Schedules of Controlled Substances: Exempt Anabolic Steroids Products".....read and enjoy :)

Since when has Test Prop, Enanthate, and Cyp. not been on a controlled list?

And I'm not really talking about a controlled list. I'm really talking about detectability and if you have it in your system can you be help accountable if its banned by your governing body ie: NCAA, IOC, etc...

Tren will show up as a metabolite of the parabolan family on a olympic drug test if it is still present in your system.

Listen i have to take a drug test for court purposes. Here is my situation I quit smoking pot over about a month ago and I have to go take a drug test on August 2. I have a script from my doctor for Anadrol and I am currently taking it along with Fin. When they test me will they be able to detect the Fin or will I be able to get away saying that I am only on the Anadrol and I have a prescription for it?

Top Bottom