Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren question

ThepoolGuy

Is it possible to take tren once a week. If so how many milligrams. I am interested in cutting with tren and anavar. What size needle do I need to inject and how long does each anabolic stay in your system.

Ozz2001 said:
once a week? Only if its tren-e at 400 to 500mg once a week

for the Tren-E, is that a newbie dose or experienced user of other chemicals dose lol?

My doses for sust/dbol are somewhere around 900-1000mg/30-50mg -

based on that, what would a standalone Tren-E cycle dose be (with replacement dose of test at 200-300mg) ??

-

I've only used tren ace. Never felt the need to change since i had success with acetate. Can anyone tell me that i'm really missing out and should try using tren enan, tren hex....Let me know cus i ain't fixin what ain't broken.

gautho said:
I've only used tren ace. Never felt the need to change since i had success with acetate. Can anyone tell me that i'm really missing out and should try using tren enan, tren hex....Let me know cus i ain't fixin what ain't broken.

Matter of preference...drrrman prefers enth...I prefer Ace..if your doing great with Ace, stick with that...

Top Bottom