Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren question

JamesCampion86

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am wondering why it's a common recommendation to use Prop with tren rather than say, Enanthate. I don't know why it matters to have a short ester Test rather than a long ester.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can anyone explain the logic behind this for me?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]regards [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am wondering why it's a common recommendation to use Prop with tren rather than say, Enanthate. I don't know why it matters to have a short ester Test rather than a long ester.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can anyone explain the logic behind this for me?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]regards [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Idk where you're getting this from. You match short esters with short esters long ones with long ones. So prop with tren ace. Test e with tren e

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Match esters. There is no reason to use test prop with tren e

no clue where on earth you are coming up with this... it sounds to me like your just making shit up... yes, its much wiser to run the same esters so if you run test prop then use tren ace and if you use test e or cyp then use tren e...

There's no logic or scientific backup to support this idea other than well known fact that short esters stay shorter in your body and vice versa.

PSL sells a Triple Tren that rocks, resently ran Tren E from Vyrapharma was good but I will be going back to PSL just as soon as I can figure out this Bitcoin

I only ran Tren Ace one time along with my trt which is cyp. However if I wasn’t on trt I would have used prop to match the esters and run both just 6 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom