Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/prop vs NPP/prop as a first cycle...

crfpilot14

Not for me..i am way past the first cycle, but just to help others that are contemplating...would you do either of these as a first cycle? of course the ED/EOD injects will be a PITA...but other than that why not? i agree that some goon should not just get this together and start shooting...but a serious athlete that is well educated in the use of AAS but just hasnt taken that leap would be a good candidate...no? i agree that the concensus that a test only first cycle is good advice, but some may want the benefits of tren right off the bat...even though there is no reason to rush things...there is always future cycles! anyway...please give your thoughts. thanks...

No, I wouldnt recommend either of those for a 1st cycle. With your way of thinking, why not just switch out the prop for suspension? No 1st timer is gonna want to deal with those compouds. You dont want to get too complicated for a 1st cycle. It's best just to stick with something simple till you get the hang of things.

Outtlaw said:
No, I wouldnt recommend either of those for a 1st cycle. With your way of thinking, why not just switch out the prop for suspension? No 1st timer is gonna want to deal with those compouds. You dont want to get too complicated for a 1st cycle. It's best just to stick with something simple till you get the hang of things.

This man has given you very good advice so pay attention.

Top Bottom