Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren only?

godulfospring3

[FONT=&quot]I'm thinking of coming off test and doing an experiment where I only do tren for a while and see what happens. Would I still need to run some sort of anti-e when I come off the test. I know I probably do I'm just hoping someone says no.[/FONT]

I'm thinking of coming off test and doing an experiment where I only do tren for a while and see what happens. Would I still need to run some sort of anti-e when I come off the test. I know I probably do I'm just hoping someone says no.

Never mind what people say - if you know you're gonna need it use it

you will need an AI as long as that test is in your system

and this is hardly an experiment. I've ran tren only many times and so have many other guys.

of course a lot of people will tell you that you have to use test with it for some reason i have yet to get an explanation for. but no you aren't re-inventing the wheel here. i have recommended tren only cycles as the most optimal way to use it for years

[FONT=&quot]I'm thinking of coming off test and doing an experiment where I only do tren for a while and see what happens. Would I still need to run some sort of anti-e when I come off the test. I know I probably do I'm just hoping someone says no.[/FONT]
Whsts your stats and experience, and how long have you been on test? This seems like a reckless and abusive experiment to me, especially considering tren is poison to the body. Not smart at all in my opinion and I havent even got into the other reasons why it's a bad idea

I did something similar and ended up running Tren only. I loved it. Tren has a great effect on me. I was full of energy, had tons of strength and had sex everyday with my wife. She got a little tiered of it but I sure didn’t. Good luck stay swollen.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom