Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Masteron vs Tren/Anavar

Black87

Plat Hero
Platinum
In terms of synergy what would be better stack, tren with mast or tren with var ? I m planning my next cycle and can t decide between test/tren/mast or test/tren/var :) I already try masteron and I love it, but never tried anavar.

Steve I have one more cycle option in mind, test/mast/var. Did you ever run this cycle, maybe its too much DHT šŸ¤”? More I think more I don t want to run tren, all day sweating is really annoying...

then dont run tren if you are second guessing... they all have good synergy man... its up to you on your goals and present physique as well... masteron is more beneficial with a lower body fat..

Tren &Anavar maybe better, injection plus orals usually get better effection[emoji4]

ä»Žęˆ‘ēš„ iPhone 发送ļ¼Œä½æē”Ø Tapatalk

In terms of synergy what would be better stack, tren with mast or tren with var ? I m planning my next cycle and can t decide between test/tren/mast or test/tren/var :) I already try masteron and I love it, but never tried anavar.

Kinda random without knowing what you want the cycle to do.

Top Bottom