Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren - Masteron - Test cycle.. got some advice..need more.

Mass Insanity

Plat Hero
Platinum
I know this is a common post but I haven't read any solid advice more opinions than anything.. So I'm hoping to get solid advice to get best results.. and do it right and safe with fewer sides..

I start this after I finish the cycle I'm currently running of test e and decca.. I'll run my pct finish it up and then start this....

100 tren eod
100 mast eod
100 prop eod

I also was thinking about throwing some winny in there but I haven't heard yes or no on the winny...

But my main question is what all do I need to be safe in all areas.. during this cycle to prevent sides and after this cycle to come off proper.. Also how long do I need to run this cycle.. I need specifics on everything if someones willing to help.... I am open ears looking for a coach..

Thanks for the knowledge..

BIG Sye- Doing the same mixture {pro....] and was told to add some anavar, 30mg's, but not winstrol.

I was "advised" to run three times per week and shouldnt be a need for PCT, although im not sure on that, but this should dry you out pretty good, thus the reason I am waiting a few months to get closer to summer.

BIG Sye- Doing the same mixture {pro....] and was told to add some anavar, 30mg's, but not winstrol.

I was "advised" to run three times per week and shouldnt be a need for PCT, although im not sure on that, but this should dry you out pretty good, thus the reason I am waiting a few months to get closer to summer.

No pct... never heard of that.. thats the goal suck this water out.. but I dont want the gyno effects from the tren, what do I need there... never had sides before from tren but I don't want my luck to run out... you said your a pro?

def ignore whoever gave you that aweful advice

I know this is a common post but I haven't read any solid advice more opinions than anything.. So I'm hoping to get solid advice to get best results.. and do it right and safe with fewer sides..

I start this after I finish the cycle I'm currently running of test e and decca.. I'll run my pct finish it up and then start this....

100 tren eod
100 mast eod
100 prop eod

I also was thinking about throwing some winny in there but I haven't heard yes or no on the winny...

But my main question is what all do I need to be safe in all areas.. during this cycle to prevent sides and after this cycle to come off proper.. Also how long do I need to run this cycle.. I need specifics on everything if someones willing to help.... I am open ears looking for a coach..

Thanks for the knowledge..
soem reason i trhought you werre doing that cycle ed injects at that dose...my pm was based off that

soem reason i trhought you werre doing that cycle ed injects at that dose...my pm was based off that

Thanks for the help bro.. I understand and got it down.. My goal is to do ed.. good looking out.. info like this makes elite the best source for some good info.

Read this carefully:

Trenbolone Handbook:

When using Tren Ace-600mgs is all you need.
When using Tren Enanthate-400mgs is all you need

-Always run at least 500mg test with trenbolone

-Always used trenbolone ace and shoot ed

-Always use between 40-80mg ed and no more or less

-Always run ATLEAST 25mg winstrol ed with trenbolone to avoid prog buildup
-Always run Dostinex - cabergoline - low dose at minimum while using trenbolone...about 1mg divided per week

-Always use low dose T3 while on trenbolone (25mcg ed) since trenbolone supressed t3 levels which leads to prolactin buildup...t3 supresses prolactin

-Always use cranberry extract to save kidneys

-Always keep protein intake at 2.5g per lb bodyweight while on trenbolone or higher

-Always train heavy while using trenbolone for maximum gains

-Always choose Femera over aromasin and arimidex when using trenbolone since it will offset prog/prol sides much better...but only when using trenbolone

-Always avoid carbs and heavy cals before bed to prevent night sweats..prot only

-Always drink atleast 1.5 gallons water everyday...more is better

Good luck Bro!

Read this carefully:

Trenbolone Handbook:

When using Tren Ace-600mgs is all you need.
When using Tren Enanthate-400mgs is all you need

-Always run at least 500mg test with trenbolone

-Always used trenbolone ace and shoot ed

-Always use between 40-80mg ed and no more or less

-Always run ATLEAST 25mg winstrol ed with trenbolone to avoid prog buildup
-Always run Dostinex - cabergoline - low dose at minimum while using trenbolone...about 1mg divided per week

-Always use low dose T3 while on trenbolone (25mcg ed) since trenbolone supressed t3 levels which leads to prolactin buildup...t3 supresses prolactin

-Always use cranberry extract to save kidneys

-Always keep protein intake at 2.5g per lb bodyweight while on trenbolone or higher

-Always train heavy while using trenbolone for maximum gains

-Always choose Femera over aromasin and arimidex when using trenbolone since it will offset prog/prol sides much better...but only when using trenbolone

-Always avoid carbs and heavy cals before bed to prevent night sweats..prot only

-Always drink atleast 1.5 gallons water everyday...more is better

Good luck Bro!

And some more good info..lol... thanks bro. You think the T3 and the winny is a must huh.. even though i'll be mixing masteron with this cycle.. lots of different opionions..

The Tren Handbook is a must! Its a very strong compound so all u can do to protect and capitalize while on it is the best way to go!

This will b my next cycle;

1-10 Sustanon 750mg
1-10 Trenbolone A 100mg ED
1-10 Masteron 100mg ED
1-8 Anavar 60mg ED
7-11 Winstrol 80mg ED
1-14 Arimidex .5 mg ED

then HCG, CLOMID, NOLVADEX and ARIMIDEX for PCT.

So yes, they all can b one big happy family!!

The Tren Handbook is a must! Its a very strong compound so all u can do to protect and capitalize while on it is the best way to go!

This will b my next cycle;

1-10 Sustanon 750mg
1-10 Trenbolone A 100mg ED
1-10 Masteron 100mg ED
1-8 Anavar 60mg ED
7-11 Winstrol 80mg ED
1-14 Arimidex .5 mg ED

then HCG, CLOMID, NOLVADEX and ARIMIDEX for PCT.

So yes, they all can b one big happy family!!

Guess, just curious why Tren for 10?

Top Bottom