Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren, mast, and prop cycle question...

motosurfer77

hey bros...took my second shot of prop, tren a, and mast last night. running 100mg of each compound eod. sides are a little less harsh with second shot. had major flu like symptoms with the first. was just wondering for those of you who have done this cycle, how long before the juice started kicking in? this is my first time using tren so not really sure what to expect. im not impatient just curious...thanks in advance.

Ive ran that cycle and currently running Prop and Tren. I may add Mast soon. Expect some night sweats, trouble sleeping from the Tren, Prop gave me flu like symptoms at first as well. You should notice the juice kicking in after a day or so, it doesnt take long with that compound. Im running more Prop, started 150mg EOD and now running 200EOD with Tren, 100mg EOD as well.

the mast i have is dosed at 200mg/ml. right now im taking all 3 compounds at 100mg eod. if i keep everything the same but up the mast to 200mg eod will there be much of a difference? is that even a good idea being that this is my 2nd cycle? the trens at 150mg/ml. should i keep that at 100mg eod as well or up it? sorry for all the questions...just wanna get the best results from this cycle. thanks!

the mast i have is dosed at 200mg/ml. right now im taking all 3 compounds at 100mg eod. if i keep everything the same but up the mast to 200mg eod will there be much of a difference? is that even a good idea being that this is my 2nd cycle? the trens at 150mg/ml. should i keep that at 100mg eod as well or up it? sorry for all the questions...just wanna get the best results from this cycle. thanks!

if this is only ur second run 100 mg eod of each compound should be MORE than enough. Wait and see. No need to add anything just yet. This is a highly androgenic cycle so expect some sides. I myself LOVE the results it gets me tho. If ur mast is 200 mg/ml it is probably enanthate so it'll be something like 2 weeks before kicking. The tren is probably tritren (50 mg ace/50 mg hex/ 50 mg e pr ml) so that'll be about 2 weeks before fully kicking too. Just be a little patient. U've gone nuclear with that cycle and u'll feel it in due time.

Damn, Tren on your second cycle??? Man you have balls. I would never recommend that to anyone. HOw old are you? Good luck with it.

PS Sorry to be such a pesimist, I'm not being a dik, but Tren is a powerful compound. RESPECT IT!! If you start getting sides that are too much to handle or confusing to you, please ask for some help from a Vet.

Running this cycle now and the only sides I'm experiencing is saying "Damn!!!" too loud when I look in the mirror

Top Bottom