Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren for mass???

wolfman87

i read that tren isn't as good a mass builder as test. is there any truth to this? what kind of mass gains have yall gotten from tren? i know you might not be able to gauge it well because of the test with it but if you have run a certain amount of test and then added tren to it the next time what were the differences you experienced?

wolfman87 said:
i read that trenbolone isn't as good a mass builder as test. is there any truth to this? what kind of mass gains have yall gotten from trenbolone? i know you might not be able to gauge it well because of the test with it but if you have run a certain amount of test and then added trenbolone to it the next time what were the differences you experienced?

tren may not get u 20 lbs but what u get'll be lean as hell. Actually u can gain a lot on it with the right diet.

i haven't tried it so i can't say if i like it or not but i like what i read and hear about it. why don't you like it ntgaas? also i'm not the best at keeping a diet 100% of the time but i definitely don't eat a lot of junk food. what kind of foods would you suggest for me to stock up on to get the most mass i can?

I'm fond of trenbolone acetate.........the strength increases are through the roof and gains are solid as hell and easily kept,it's a great compound to cut on thats for damn sure.the sides are a bitch to get used to but are well worth it imo.

I would say bulking on trenbolone depends entirely on your diet.

i think your question is pretty ambiguous

Yes it is a great mass builder, LBM - what its all about anyway.

i think what you mean is " does it make you look bloated and huge like a dude on a G of test"

No it keeps you lean and dry and shredded
I am on 400mg ew trenbolone E right now
sides suck im a jerk to the world but training comes first

it is also considered 3-5x mg-mg more powerful than test esters not including test suspension

also it is great for site injections
hit site injections for 3-6 months and you will be bigger
becuase the oil stretches the muscle fascia
and the tissue is forced to fill the empty belly area

holy ghost said:

i think what you mean is " does it make you look bloated and huge like a dude on a G of test"

it is also considered 3-5x mg-mg more powerful than test esters not including test suspension

So that is why my shoulders look like fucking coconuts right now!

holy ghost said:

Took the words right outta my mouth, another plus is if you are prone to acne it pretty much dries them up also. at least it did for me.
but i don't reccommend running it for extended lengths of time, due to it's toxic properties on the liver.

RADAR

Top Bottom