Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren lower back pain

Zanedpuglas55

[FONT=&quot]I'm on trt and I use my right cheek to inject but I've been taking tren enth homebrew. Has anyone had a bad injection and it cause lower back pain? I know the tren has too much solvents in it. I did a calf injection and it became red and warm and painfully. So I stopped the tren but its been over a week and the lower back pain seems to be getting worse.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

That honestly sounds a bit worrisome, and I wonder if your tren may have become contaminated and possibly causing infections. If it continues, you might want to break down and see a doctor.

well that is the risk you take using a homebrew.

obviously the solvents are giving you a major reaction, yes i would be worried after a week. tissue irritation will take 10 days but this sounds like a reaction. try ice to cool the area down and maybe consider an anti histamine to see if that helps

I'm on trt and I use my right cheek to inject but I've been taking tren enth homebrew. Has anyone had a bad injection and it cause lower back pain? I know the tren has too much solvents in it. I did a calf injection and it became red and warm and painfully. So I stopped the tren but its been over a week and the lower back pain seems to be getting worse.

Rotate sites.

Top Bottom