Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren libido drop, a bad thing?

gamorrah

Yes I like to have sex as much as the next guy, and I fulfill my husband duties with great zest, even though 4 weeks into tren I could go either way. I've never had erection problems on tren, just libido problems. Test takes care of it, but there is a good side to poor libido that you may be missing.

Frankly, women my wife included want attention and want to be desired, not by butt ugly men, but by men they find attractive. The disinterest I feel towards beautiful women when on tren is quite impowering. They cant seem to figure out why you dont bow down to their whims and look at them with desire. It makes them feel insecure and they question their attractiveness, which makes them even more interested in you. Yes they are sick puppies, and quite insecure. If you are disinterested they figure you must be something special and become even more interested in you. This is nothing new and is part of the time honored tradition of seduction.

Last night at golds I was finishing up my workout and went to hit some cardio on the last available bike. Well, I arrived at the bike, just before a very attractive young lady in her twenties, im 37. She looked at me and said, " I just need to ride for a little while, can I have this bike?", well noticing that she had spent half her workout talking on her cell and at one point slowed me down, waiting for a machine, I told her,. "no". The she gave me the big eyes and leaned forward to present her cleavage and said "OH, Please, please ,please". Normally I would have pussed out and gave her the bike, but with the tren aggression and lack of libido, i said "sucks to be you" and got on the bike. She was pissed and I kind of laughed. Well this morning I saw her again and she would not leave me alone, I was doing cardio and she kept coming up to me and asking me stupid questions about working out. Finally I told her that she should pay someone at the gym for advice.

Im not a player by any means and have been a devoted family man for 11+ years, I just find it funny how being nice a attentive to women is so less affective then being arrogant and disineterested. I basically do the same thing to my wife and we actually have dialogue about how and why this turns women on.

just thought I'd put in my 2 cents!

Personally I like the feeling of wanting to f*ck every broad I see while on test. But I totally agree with the attitude attracting women. It's so stupid, but it works. If you treat them good, forget it. They think you're desperate. Treat them like shit, and they think you can get any woman you want. So now it's on!

I guess from a single guy standpoint the horniness all the time is great. Being married with a couple of kids can put the hurt on your sex life. Not really for any other reason then my wife and I being tired all the time. Not only that, but you never get any privacy to take care of the issue yourself, so being less horny has actually been like having a hunger finally go away and is somewhat liberating. But yes, the horniness from test can be great, especially if you have an outlet!

people want what they can't have, it's that simple. Men and women are exactly the same in that aspect.

I dont know, I have always been more attractive to submissive type of women. Women who are secure, but also sweet and demure. Women from the south have always turned me on. My mom was an executive and really had to be a bitch to compete with the men, It really turned me off to abrasive women. When your an abrasive woman your a bitch, an abrasive man is an asshole. Somehow women think its ok to be a bitch, but it is never ok for men to be assholes. I sound like Archie Bunker, I must be getting old!

Top Bottom