Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren and insomnia (sorry...another tren thread)

pee-wee

does anyone have any info on the biochemical reasoning behind why tren has the tendency to cause insomnia??

just curious....started on my tren/prop cycle and after only one shot...already having probs sleeping....maybe psychological as well

what dose are you taking it as...let me know how that goes thats my next cycle with my maybe var added in on the tail end into my pct curious to how the insomnia and results are going for you

I don't know exactly what does it, but I do know that P7 Orange will help you with anxiety/insomnia that you are encountering from the tren.

you can get it from the banner in my sig :) good luck

I've researched this topic as well because I suffer form this side effect (and I'm a science nerd), but since tren is a cattle steroid there aren't exactly many clinical trials in the literature. All I know is that P7 does help a lot. Give it a try.

52_21_30 said:
I've researched this topic as well because I suffer form this side effect (and I'm a science nerd), but since tren is a cattle steroid there aren't exactly many clinical trials in the literature. All I know is that P7 does help a lot. Give it a try.

I know I'm not a scientist but common sense would tell me that most anything that is designed for the purpose of "cutting up" will cause insomnia even mildly.

Mrpumped said:
I know I'm not a scientist but common sense would tell me that most anything that is designed for the purpose of "cutting up" will cause insomnia even mildly.

I agree, but tren is not a stimulant. It has thermogenic properties, which could be the culprit, but the more I think about it the more I believe the insomnia is multi-factorial in nature. It has a lot to do with when you train, how hard you train, and what you're eating. For me, the worst insomnia is if I train past 6 pm do 25-30 sets, and eat a lot of carbs before bed. My body's chuck full of norepinephrine from the training session, and large influx of food post workout increases heart rate (need more blood to the gut to digest), and the carbs fuel the thermogenesis of the tren. Now, when I train in the morning, have no carbs past 7 pm, and take GH 4 hours before bed, I sleep like a log. Even though the insomnia isnt there every single night, it's never been this bad when I'm not on tren.

52_21_30 said:
I agree, but tren is not a stimulant. It has thermogenic properties, which could be the culprit, but the more I think about it the more I believe the insomnia is multi-factorial in nature. It has a lot to do with when you train, how hard you train, and what you're eating. For me, the worst insomnia is if I train past 6 pm do 25-30 sets, and eat a lot of carbs before bed. My body's chuck full of norepinephrine from the training session, and large influx of food post workout increases heart rate (need more blood to the gut to digest), and the carbs fuel the thermogenesis of the tren. Now, when I train in the morning, have no carbs past 7 pm, and take GH 4 hours before bed, I sleep like a log. Even though the insomnia isnt there every single night, it's never been this bad when I'm not on tren.

yah, couple good potential reasons in your post that i hadn't considered....i always workout at 9 or 10 pm, eat, and then go to bed....and in relation to the thermogenic properties that tren possesses...that makes sense.

thanks guys...2nd shot today 100mg tren/125mg test prop (eod) and 50 mg oral winny (ed)- 8 wk cycle....honestly, already feel it kicking in.

Top Bottom