Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren info

messiboi19

Ok so im going to be running my first tren cycle next month but have a question. This is my first tren run but i want to run tren E instead of tren A so i dont have to pin EOD. My question is is will it be ok to start the first couple weeks with tren A to see what the sides will be then switch to tren E after 2 weeks ? What are yalls thoughts?

Good idea i think because of half life. Everyone reacts different to tren and it would suck to be stuck with that long ester in ya if you don't handle the sides very well. I'll be doing my first tren e cycle my next blast, I've done multiple short ester tren cycles in the past and can handle the sides pretty well so i figured I'd try the long one now.
What dose are you planning?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ok so im going to be running my first tren cycle next month but have a question. This is my first tren run but i want to run tren E instead of tren A so i dont have to pin EOD. My question is is will it be ok to start the first couple weeks with tren A to see what the sides will be then switch to tren E after 2 weeks ? What are yalls thoughts?

I dislike the idea of changing it.

i wouldnt do that at all.. you dont know in just a few weeks how you will tolerate tren in the long run at all.. it can hit you out of nowhere like a ton of bricks and a lot of people cant handle it... i would not switch the esters at all... you can if you want but i would never recommend that

You are over complicating things bro.

Stick with a low dosage like 50mg of ace EOD or 100mg of E twice per week and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom