Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren gyno

browni79

I have just recently started a trenbalone blend only cycle. i know you are going to tell me why only tren cycle! the reason being is i have always been very sensitive to test cycles which always results in gyno symptons. so i am 4 weeks into the tren cycle at 300mg/week and have developed a small and only slightly tender lump under my right nipple. i have researched into tren and as it cannot aromatize to estrogen i am a bit puzzled by these symptoms? i know the tren can also supress natural test so i have added some zma to the cycle to try boost my test levels. could this be a prolactine problem maybe?

i have no access to caber or prami at the moment but can get hold of arimidex. could that be an option?

no that will not help as adex helps with estrogen problems from.test, next time use test and run adex all the way thru.

can u get prami/caber or bromo?

Obsessed is what the lazy call the Dedicated.

prolactin is to tren as estrogen is to test.

and yes if you run tren without anti-prolactin you will end up milking your boobs soon. i've posted on here about 1000X to always run caber or prami with tren.. seems to fall on deaf ears though and people continue making the same mistakes

Top Bottom