Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren is god - wtf is happening to my body?!?

majutsu

Alright, you win. Tren is god, I admit it. I have done many cycles. Many cycles. Only done tren poorly once before. Started primo 400ew and tren 450ew, now end of week two, my formerly small arms are swelling especially in the tris, my back has cables running down the sides. I am coinciding this with a westside routine and my lifts (for me) are getting frighteningly heavy and almost respectable. I was happy with the primo and steady gain, but now the tren's kicking in, jesus peaches . . . I must be very sensitive or something because the body change is phenomenal. Keep in mind this blows away the last cycle I did which was 1.5g of test/deca/eq already in week 2. So to all the tren junkies --- I am converted. For some -- this shit is phenomenal. People say there is more to come, but I find this hard to believe . . .

Ummmm . . . what's the most per year you could do tren safely. . . ? j/k but makes you wonder though huh? :rolleyes:

damn i can't wait to see what it does to me.....

what does your diet look like, just out of curiosity?

I've done tren several times. For me the sides were not bad. Had the cough on a few occasions and the night sweats. Had bloodwork done. On first occasion happned to be on cycle, liver values were elevated, but no more than previous cycles. On second occasion I did tren/prop twist. Had the good sense to get BW done post (a bout 2 months out), all returned almost back to normal.

I did take a load of ALA and Tylers while on.

TPH

Thanks all

Diet is 5-7kcal/day "see-food" heavy on the chicken/beef/pork/eggs/fish of course. Try to get 200gm protein in food, then take 200gm in shakes, optimum whey and protein factory (I like the ion-exchange wheys . . . ). I am losing some definition, and from my profile, my weight is up and bf is too I'm sure. But that's ok -- I am definitely trying to BULK right now.

was thinking about tren, then read the thread with loads of posts about how horrible tren is.
i guess some like it with low sides and some hate it

progesterone gyno might change your tune....but if you are not susceptible then awesome!

Top Bottom