x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Tren experiences

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tren experiences within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Curious about this. I've read plenty of posts where guys claim that tren turned them into an aggressive, horny beast. My brother ran tren some years back, and he straight up turned into a psychopath. Wanna hear your guys' stories/experiences with this hormone.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Tren experiences

Curious about this. I've read plenty of posts where guys claim that tren turned them into an aggressive, horny beast. My brother ran tren some years back, and he straight up turned into a psychopath.

Wanna hear your guys' stories/experiences with this hormone.

Re: Tren experiences

Everyone is definitely going to be different here, and even then people will have different experiences with varying dosages. It is incredibly androgenic, so you are almost assuredly going to have some related sides. I haven't messed with high doses of tren, but night sweats, irritability, poor decision making, and some odd moods for me.

everyone is different and so it really makes no difference to hear everyone's experience if you are basing it on what to expect for yourself with the side effects.. one thing that will hold true is that the higher you run it, the far worse it will be on you

Quote Quote posted by ryanye11 View Post
    Curious about this. I've read plenty of posts where guys claim that tren turned them into an aggressive, horny beast. My brother ran tren some years back, and he straight up turned into a psychopath.

Wanna hear your guys' stories/experiences with this hormone.
    No he didn't.

All Natural

As already mentioned, experience will be user dependent. I do believe if you’re already an asshole it will amplify that. I don’t believe it will turn a calm rational person into a “psychopath.”

I believe based on personal experience the best way to approach Tren with is with Tren ace with only a trt dose of testosterone. Start your dose of Tren relatively low and gauge your response. Increase very slowly and pull back if you notice any negative changes. No need to go over 50mg a day. The changes in your body composition will be profound at a low dose and good diet/training.

tren fucks with your dopamine levels, which fucks with other neurotransmitters in the brain

it also is extremely androgenic

it is the relationship killer steroid for a reason
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Tren is monster and if someone told you that he did not have any sides on tren, that guy did not run real tren My last cycle I was on tren ace 50mg EOD (175mg pw) and I had insomnia, terrible night sweats, short temper (and I m very humble guy and my nerves are good), so imagine if I run 300-400 mg pw xD IMO for cutting cycle I would rather go test/masteron/var than test/tren

To a certain degree sure... Beast is a stretch

It affects people differently and its also dose dependent.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM