Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren experiences

ryanye11

[FONT=&quot]Curious about this. I've read plenty of posts where guys claim that tren turned them into an aggressive, horny beast. My brother ran tren some years back, and he straight up turned into a psychopath.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wanna hear your guys' stories/experiences with this hormone.[/FONT]

Everyone is definitely going to be different here, and even then people will have different experiences with varying dosages. It is incredibly androgenic, so you are almost assuredly going to have some related sides. I haven't messed with high doses of tren, but night sweats, irritability, poor decision making, and some odd moods for me.

everyone is different and so it really makes no difference to hear everyone's experience if you are basing it on what to expect for yourself with the side effects.. one thing that will hold true is that the higher you run it, the far worse it will be on you

Curious about this. I've read plenty of posts where guys claim that tren turned them into an aggressive, horny beast. My brother ran tren some years back, and he straight up turned into a psychopath.

Wanna hear your guys' stories/experiences with this hormone.

No he didn't.

As already mentioned, experience will be user dependent. I do believe if you’re already an asshole it will amplify that. I don’t believe it will turn a calm rational person into a “psychopath.”

I believe based on personal experience the best way to approach Tren with is with Tren ace with only a trt dose of testosterone. Start your dose of Tren relatively low and gauge your response. Increase very slowly and pull back if you notice any negative changes. No need to go over 50mg a day. The changes in your body composition will be profound at a low dose and good diet/training.

Tren is monster and if someone told you that he did not have any sides on tren, that guy did not run real tren :D My last cycle I was on tren ace 50mg EOD (175mg pw) and I had insomnia, terrible night sweats, short temper (and I m very humble guy and my nerves are good), so imagine if I run 300-400 mg pw xD IMO for cutting cycle I would rather go test/masteron/var than test/tren :D

Top Bottom