Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren, EQ and test stack

bester funkie

Hi bros, I need some of you professional opinions on my next cycle
I would be 12 weeks
Test cyp 500 a week
Eq 400 ew
Tren e 400 a week
Also I will be taking arimidex I'm 40 years old , 5'8", 173lbs. , About 13 % fat currently thank you guys.

Hi bros, I need some of you professional opinions on my next cycle
I would be 12 weeks
Test cyp 500 a week
Eq 400 ew
Tren e 400 a week
Also I will be taking arimidex I'm 40 years old , 5'8", 173lbs. , About 13 % fat currently thank you guys.
What are you goals?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Use bold cyp instead of eq for a 12 week cycle.
Im 8 weeks deep into my cycle.
900mg eq/week and Im barely starting to “feel” the effects of bold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh and with no disrespect, at your age I would avoid tren.
Tren is so damn potent and harsh.

Test is best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do something simple that will lower your side effects X10 which 95% of forum parroters will automatically disagree with just cause. drop the test out and halve the tren dose. run it that way. let the EQ shine and let the tren provide the androgenic kick.

I would do something simple that will lower your side effects X10 which 95% of forum parroters will automatically disagree with just cause. drop the test out and halve the tren dose. run it that way. let the EQ shine and let the tren provide the androgenic kick.
I like this. Thinking outside the norm.
I ran deca solo and high...like 800 a week. Fckn awesome. No bloat. No gyno issues. Just killer cycle. The "parrots" as you say would say that is crazy and prolactin and deca dick. Nope. 16 weeks and no issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I like this as well.

Include the proper support supplements in your cycle and then hit it -

1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Top Bottom