Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren eq test blast! Gyno from eq?? Or fake Tren?

testx

Hey guys so normally I run my trt prescribed dose of test cyp 400 mg per week with 1mg adex a day to cruise well it's time to blast and cut for summer and I'm running into a problem.

For my cycle I'm changing to test prop here is my cycle

100mg EOD test prop
150mg EOD tren ace
600mg per week equipose
1mg adex per day
.5mg caber twice a week

I'm about 4 weeks into my cycle and I started with one of my homebrew tren bottles and finished off my test cyp that I had left over. then about mid way through I continued on my thaigar pharma tren ace and started on my test prop.

Here is the thing I started 2 weeks in and I was starting to get strong dry and shredded now at week 4 I'm holding water and feel like crap. I got my estordial tested it was at (27) 4 weeks ago now it's at (137)?!

How can I aromatize on 1mg adex a day? Is my body reacting weird to the test prop or is it the eq or do u think my thiager pharma tren really isn't tren?

I have letro I'd just rather stay on adex as to not screw up my sex drive even more which with this High estrogen levels latley is suffering in the keeping it up department!

Thanks guys

Hey guys so normally I run my trt prescribed dose of test cyp 400 mg per week with 1mg adex a day to cruise well it's time to blast and cut for summer and I'm running into a problem.

For my cycle I'm changing to test prop here is my cycle

100mg EOD test prop
150mg EOD tren ace
600mg per week equipose
1mg adex per day
.5mg caber twice a week

I'm about 4 weeks into my cycle and I started with one of my homebrew tren bottles and finished off my test cyp that I had left over. then about mid way through I continued on my thaigar pharma tren ace and started on my test prop.

Here is the thing I started 2 weeks in and I was starting to get strong dry and shredded now at week 4 I'm holding water and feel like crap. I got my estordial tested it was at (27) 4 weeks ago now it's at (137)?!

How can I aromatize on 1mg adex a day? Is my body reacting weird to the test prop or is it the eq or do u think my thiager pharma tren really isn't tren?

I have letro I'd just rather stay on adex as to not screw up my sex drive even more which with this High estrogen levels latley is suffering in the keeping it up department!

Thanks guys

How did you do the home brew? I don't know a ton on this subject but you used to be able to get test prop and tren that still had estradiol in it after the conversion, which would mean your adex wouldn't do anything for aromatizing because your injecting pure estrogen into your body, rather than having it aromatize from the test.

I have had problems with eq in the past also giving me issues and I always wondered if it was deca I had been sold instead

gotta get your estrogen under control. i am confident this is your problem.

switch up your AI's or add more. i've seen guys run cycles and their estro has been in the 300's. you would be shocked at how much this shit aromatizes.

also 400mg a week for TRT is way too much, i don't understand why the doc gave you that.. not helping your gyno issues .. TRT should be a low dose of test like 100-150mg a week. 400mg a week would put your bloods over 1500, way too much pressure on your lipids. listen to your body

oh and post the juice in the counterfeit section, don't mention labs on here remember the rules. and i highly doubt your tren is fake, its cheap to make so anyone who would sell bunk tren is an idiot

gotta get your estrogen under control. i am confident this is your problem.

switch up your AI's or add more. i've seen guys run cycles and their estro has been in the 300's. you would be shocked at how much this shit aromatizes.

also 400mg a week for TRT is way too much, i don't understand why the doc gave you that.. not helping your gyno issues .. TRT should be a low dose of test like 100-150mg a week. 400mg a week would put your bloods over 1500, way too much pressure on your lipids. listen to your body

oh and post the juice in the counterfeit section, don't mention labs on here remember the rules. and i highly doubt your tren is fake, its cheap to make so anyone who would sell bunk tren is an idiot

Hey man thanks for ur input!! I had no estrogen issues at 400 it wasn't until I switched to the prop or its the eq and because of its long ester its finally kicking in? Do u think 600mg eq could aromatize that much? I thought it had a weak affinity to aromatization? Do u think I should just add in letro at 1.25 a day to eod or bump my adex to 2mg a day? I have USA grade on both.

Thanks again just trying to figure this out

How did you do the home brew? I don't know a ton on this subject but you used to be able to get test prop and tren that still had estradiol in it after the conversion, which would mean your adex wouldn't do anything for aromatizing because your injecting pure estrogen into your body, rather than having it aromatize from the test.

I have had problems with eq in the past also giving me issues and I always wondered if it was deca I had been sold instead

I have tren powder so no worries on the estrogen from that! I was dry until I switched to the prop or either the eq ester kicked in and is now aromatizing I just don't wanna run letro on something mild like eq. I've ran everything before except the eq do u think that's the problem? Or can the prop aromatize worse in me then cyp?

U would think I'd have this down by 8th cylce lol! Plus being on trt! But the endocrine system is complex

So I'm trying to figure out if my eq could be test instead of eq. If I'm taking test prop at 100 eod and I tested the day after injection and my test was 2600 does that sound right? Or could the eq be test too?

you ran bloods and it showed a spike bro. we can analyze this all day but the bloods don't lie.

one thing i have learned doing this is the body will react differently to the same exactly compounds and cycle every time.
you could of ran this exact cycle with the exact ancillaries and get no gyno and totally different results before.

you ran bloods and it showed a spike bro. we can analyze this all day but the bloods don't lie.

one thing i have learned doing this is the body will react differently to the same exactly compounds and cycle every time.
you could of ran this exact cycle with the exact ancillaries and get no gyno and totally different results before.

So would u suggest to try 2mg arimidex or add in aroumasin or run letro? I just want to make sure the letro won't kill my drive. Is it a myth that letro will always kill it sex drive? Or is it just from it dropping E2 to low? I swear I read swear it can cross blood brain barrier and that's why it messes with libido!

Top Bottom