Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ENTH verses Tren ACE (experienced users ONLY)

wanna hear something fucked up? My skin is clearing up on 75mg eod tren acetate (spectro omega tren)

One major problem I have with tren enanthate is the clearance time. It creates several problems like more uncollable sides and harder recovery time. The thing about the sides is that if you start to get them you cant just drop the drug all together and expect the sides to go away in a day or two like you can the short ester tren. To me tren is like nandrolone and very hard to recovery from. Esp with a long ester attached to it.

There is no difference other than the number of shots you do in a week.

jubei, It's the clean crisp Canadian air in your Spectro vial and syringe.

haha, yeah i'll bet. karma for making me laugh though.

ulter said:
There is no difference other than the number of shots you do in a week.

I've always heard that the longer the ester, the more prone one is to water weight/gain? Any truth to that?

How about some personal experience differences feedback between the two.

Some like Test Prop, some like Test Enth......Same Steroid, different ester...........so surely there ARE differences in the two esters and the way it effects the steroid's actions on the body itself (Fina).

you wont gain any water from tren i dont care what the ester

test is a different story...simply cause its harder to keep level stable..hense why susp causes the most side effects and bloat

Top Bottom