Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Enth and Tren Acet...different side effects?

str8cubano

I am totally one of those guys that can't use tren. At least I tried Tren 4 years ago and it was bad...heart raced, could barely breathe. That said, would tren Enth have milder side effects? Is it possible that I was allergic to the acetate and not the Enth? Even though I would just think the enth has longer esters and the active compound is just the same..

Good To see you again Bro. How much Tren did you run Dosage wise?Tren Ace gets in the system quickly, so there might be a chance that Tren E may be better for you,First thing i would do is run 100mgs Every Week,if you feel ok handling that increase the dosage gradually.

RADAR

With that being said above after the Tren Ester breaks down and you start getting the full benefits of Tren ,The Sides will be the same wether it's ace or eth.Hopfully starting low & slow will give your body time to adapt!

RADAR

IMO,

Tren A @ 100mgs/day: No real sides for me, little aggressiveness, strength increase.
Tren E: 600mgs/WK: Sides started around wk 3, cystic acne, High Blood Pressure, Super Strength Increase

I am usually a black and white person, such as, Tren is Tren the ester doesnt matter, however after doing both of those, i noticed that the Enan was quite sronger. I dropped the E TO 400MG/WK and I actually responded better than i did at 600mg/wk or 100mg/day (ACE).

I would start off with a mild amount of Enan like RADAR said. Maybe 2-300mg/wk though.

I am totally one of those guys that can't use tren. At least I tried Tren 4 years ago and it was bad...heart raced, could barely breathe. That said, would tren Enth have milder side effects? Is it possible that I was allergic to the acetate and not the Enth? Even though I would just think the enth has longer esters and the active compound is just the same..

Just different esters,,,eventually the sides will be just about the same.
keep dosages lower can help avoid sides.

Top Bottom