Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Enath. Dosage

black sheep

Banned
I read that some people that used the Tren Enath could not run much of it. Is 200mg/week enough?

Anyone who has experience with Tren Enath please. I know the dosage seems low, but I do remember reading that you did not need much when using the enath tren.

my buddy is taking that dosage and loves it. hes also taking 50mg/ed of Dbol

You sure you read it was Trenbolone not testosterone. 500MG is that safe? Christ, that seems like a lot.

slyder190 said:
I'd do at least 400mg/week. 500mg would be what I'd use if I was you.

cboogsrun said:
You sure you read it was Trenbolone not testosterone. 500MG is that safe? Christ, that seems like a lot.

People run 75mg/day all the time. Do the math

Due to the longer half life of the enanthate, levels will build up to quite a bit higher after a couple weeks than using the same amount of acetate.

Paulo said:
Due to the longer half life of the enanthate, levels will build up to quite a bit higher after a couple weeks than using the same amount of acetate.

Exactly.. 500mg a week of Tren Enath would be high, to say the least.

Any experiences??

I would think in the range of 350-400mg weekly.

There's people that kill themselves also. That's obviously not safe. I didn't say it was impossible to inject 500mg, I was pointing out a dosage issue.

DiamondCutCows said:
People run 75mg/day all the time. Do the math

If you want to have equivalent of 75mg every day, you have to take 525mg depot per week.
That's what science of pharmacology says.
Any form of Tren in the blood would be metabolized at the same rate.
Depot form is released slowly in the blood stream, that is the only difference.
Once it enters the blood, there is no difference in the metabolism of different forms. 'Steady-state' means as much drug is entering the circulation as being metabolized.
Depot form may have lower blood levels initially and higher later on. Overall, it would balance out.
Half life does not indicate for how long the effect would last. It only means that the drug concentration is decreased to half in that much time. It would decrease to 25% after another half life. Duration of effect would be as long as there is an effective concentration of drug in the blood stream. The effectiveness of drug usually lasts 50%-100% longer than the half life.

Top Bottom