Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Enath. Dosage

Nice try dog, but wrong. Take 75mg/day of tren acetate, your blood levels will peak within a week or so. Take 525mg/week of tren enth( which is actually LESS raw tren than the equivalent 525 of acetate but I won't go into that mistake of yours), and your blood levels won't peak till about week 4, and they'll peak a LOT higher. And stay higher. Once the tren is released from the ester and in the bloodstream, yes it's the same... but not till then. I've taken 100mg/day of tren acetate no problem, great results. I took 600mg/week of tren enth once, and had to stop it at week 4 due to freakish pumps that made it impossible to lift. 400/week is the highest I'd go now, 300/week is what I usually run.

black sheep said:
I read that some people that used the Tren Enath could not run much of it. Is 200mg/week enough?

Anyone who has experience with Tren Enath please. I know the dosage seems low, but I do remember reading that you did not need much when using the enath tren.
200mg/week? Hell no. 500mg a week, at least, if you have any prior usage of test. Im running 750mg/week on my next bulker.
Bionic

BionicBC said:
200mg/week? Hell no. 500mg a week, at least, if you have any prior usage of test. Im running 750mg/week on my next bulker.
Bionic

I'm with ya. 500mg week minimum. 750mg/week seems just right (at least for me :p )

BionicBC said:
Bionic
Im an idiot. I thought you said test enanthate.

BionicBC said:
Im an idiot. I thought you said test enanthate.

I was not going to argue with your choice of doing 750mg of Tren Enat on your next cycle. I thought you were a moron for doing it, but I was going to keep it to myself. :)

My buddy is going to do a 10 weeker with the TNT product from Orbit, which is 250mg of Test Enat, and 100mg of Tren Enat. He will do 1.5cc twice a week This will be stacked with 50mg of winny week 4-10.

This will be his second cycle, and his first was a sust only at 500mg/week. He is about 5'9 220. I think he will get nice results from this stack, and I will let everyone know how the 300mg/week of tren enat works out.

Top Bottom