Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Enanthate/Test Enanthate + Tbol??

dirtyluke1

The more i read about Tbol the more appealing its getting i like the idea of lean quality hard muscle instead of water and puffy lookin muscles and i wont use winny ever again cause it makes me loose hair like mad and gives me dirty acne therefore i am considering to run Tbol instead in my upcoming spring/summer lean mass cycle would this be a good idea???
Stats 5'9 195lb lookin gain some quality muscle this will be like 5th cycle
here the cycle
weeks1-10 Tren enanthate 300mg/week
weeks 1-11 Test enanthate 500mg/week
weeks 1-4 Tbol 40mg/day
followed by regular pct of clomid/nolva
what do you guys think??? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Is your enentat enantat qv 250. If it is it will rock. I would start your Nolva about a week or 2 before you go off your cycle. Clomid when your off your cycle, diffinately. Have you ever been on finaplex?
steven

I just did a similiar cycle to what u did and my stats are around what yours are.
My cycle was:

1-12 test e 500 ew
1-10 tren e 300ew
1-4 prop 100eod
13-17 prop 100eod
13-17 winny 75mg ed
best cycle ive done to date!!!

dirtyluke1 said:
The more i read about Tbol the more appealing its getting i like the idea of lean quality hard muscle instead of water and puffy lookin muscles and i wont use winny ever again cause it makes me loose hair like mad and gives me dirty acne therefore i am considering to run Tbol instead in my upcoming spring/summer lean mass cycle would this be a good idea???
here the cycle
weeks 1-4 Tbol 40mg/day

Thanks

I've never been a big of a fan of tbol. If you want to start your cycle with someting, I would go with Dbol. Run anti-estrogens the whole time - aromatase inhibitor - like Arimidex at 1mg ED and you wont be bloated or puffy. Overall, the cycle looks good, but I would lower fina use to 8 weeks. Also, you'll need some HCG added to your PCT if you run tren for too long.

dirtyluke1 said:
here the cycle
weeks 1-4 Tbol 40mg/day
Thanks

Hey bro similar to what I ran a few months ago mine looked like this:

test e 1-12 500 mg week
Tren e 2-10-300 mg week
t-bol 1-4 50 mg daily

best cyle I have run to date make sure you have everything lined up for your post cylce recovery tren can be hard if run for to long. My libido was fine during cycle due to the test and I think runnign the test a coupel of weeks longer than the tren also helped me post cylce in this regard as well.

Top Bottom