Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren enanthate question

VictorBR

How long does it take to fully kick in ?

I was about to choose which ester I will use and I think I will go with enanthate because it is waaaay cheaper for me than acetate AND injection 1 x week is damn good .

So , I was wondering if I should frontload the thing .

I was planning on using 75 mg ED acetate , which is 525 mg tren a week .

So , if I use 525 mg tren per week , how much should I use for frontloading ?

Victor

An enanthate ester will take 2-3 weeks to kick in and 6 weeks to see full effect. If you've used tren before and you know it won't be a problem, then frontload.

If it's your first time with tren, then don't front load...it would suck to jack your blood levels quickly, then react badly to it and have to wait 2 weeks for it to get out of your system.

To frontload at your dosage, inject 525 mg on day 1, 525 mg after 3 1/2 days, and 525 mg at day 7. After the day 7 injection your blood levels will be at equilibrium

After that you can stay with 525 mg per week or use 272.5 twice weekly (preferable).

thanks a lot bro

in fact I think I will go with 500 mg / week .

Since it is 250 mg / ml .

I will take 2 ml , on monday I take 250 mg and thursday another 250 mg .

I don't think frontloading will be necessary . Since I will use it for 8 weeks ....

Victor

For the LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT take 525mg/week of tren ENANTHATE. Whoever told you that, no offense, either hasn't done it, or is a total idiot. I tried that the first time with tren enth, thinking that since I'd done 130mg/day of fina, 600mg/week of tren enth should be fine. WRONG. 4 weeks in, the pumps were so crippling and painful I couldn't walk, much less lift. If you're using parabolan or tren enth, don't go over 200mg/week your first time or the pumps will kill you. You can frontload it though, take say 4-600mg/week the first week or two, but no more than 200/week for the rest of the cycle, or take my word for it, you'll wish you hadn't.

bro , 200 mg tren e / week ?

I never used tren BUT I am not sure if you are correct .

I was gonna use 75 mg ED tren acetate a week , that is 525 mg tren / week

What is the diference when usingt 525 mg tren acetate and 525 mg tren enanthate a week ?

It is all TREN , just diferent ester.

Just like test , test is test , so 500 mg test enanthate is the same as 500 mg test propionate ,only diference is that you probably gonna "feel " the prop a lot sooner ...

Can someone give more input here ?

Victor

thx a lot majutsu

So , basically I was going to use 525 mg tren acetate per week , so when using enanthate to have the same effects I need to use 600 mg .

My tren enanthate will be 250 mg / ml .

Did I got it right ?

I will just shoot 2.5 ml wich will give me 625 mg tren enanthate .

Victor

I would do it 2x a week, a little smoother blood levels.

1cc Tuesday, 1.5cc Sat

What brand are you using? I like GTP very much, my fave. Zencall is good too.

Are you using anything else? A little test is wonderful, even just 250ew, like sustanon. Or if you are trying to cut, some winny oral or inject is a great addition. Anavar and tren makes a potent strength stack with the right traing. Tren/test/dbol is a monster maker . . . What are your goals?

Last edited:
thanks a lot for the help bro

yeah I was actually gonna shoot monday and thursday . which is basically the same thing .. And yes I will be using GTP , as I have heard VERY GOOD reviews about it .

Actually I am gonna run a monster cycle , I want to gain around 20-30 lbs of pure muscle and shed around 20 lbs of fat .... That is why my cycle is 18 weeks . My last cycle was in 2001 so I will probably have awesome results , and I also never used test or any other heavy androgen , In all my life I have just used eq , primo , var , HGH and winny .

Weeks 1-6- PURE BULK ( 4.000 cals )
Weeks 6-12 - BULK with CUT ( 2.700 cals )
Weeks 12-18 - PURE CUT ( 2.100 cals )

So , this is how it will be :

week 1-12 - HGH - 4 iu ED
week 1-12 - sust 500 mg / week
week 1-12 - EQ 450 mg / week
week 1-4 - dbol 30 mg ED
week 4-12 - Tren enanthate - 625 mg / week ( with dostinex )
week 12-18 - winny 50 mg ED
week 12-18 - Oxandrolone 40 mg ED
week 12-18 - Masteron 100 mg EOD
week 12-18 - Test prop 150 mg EOD

Using Aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD during the whole cycle and will have some finasteride on hands in case I develop DHT related sides from the test .

My stats - 220 lbs and around 15-16 % .
Goals - 220-230 lbs and 5-6 % .

I will probably start the cycle a bit leaner at 12 or 13 % so I can finish with 5 % .

Victor

Last edited:
Top Bottom