Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren enanthate question

Lowest said:
75mg of tren acetate every day will never go nearly as high as 525mg/week of tren enanthate bro, believe me. Just use a roid calculator. With a half-life of 1-2 days vs a half-life of 5-6 days, the enanthate ester will build up to a MUCH higher blood concentration after 3-4 weeks. Why do you think guys get so bloated on 800mg/week of test cyp, yet barely at all with 100mg/day of test prop? Same amount of test, but with the cyp ester, the blood levels, while it takes longer to build up, do reach much higher levels. Mathematically, bro, I'm right, not wrong, try the math yourself and you'll see it :) Or, just try taking 600mg/week of tren enth and then try to walk more than a block after a month. If you still can, you're more of a man that I am!

I've noticed that the half-lives in roid calculator are half of what they should be; tren acetate's half-life is 3 days and tren enanthate's is 10.5 days.

If you model blood levels injecting 525mg of a compound with a 5 day half-life you will indeed go way above 75mg/day absorption right after injection (although 75mg/day will still be the average).

However, like I said; I do not agree with the half-life's quoted in roid calculator

Last edited:
It's like this bro... and i'm a pharmacist, I should know about half-lives myself. Yes, 75mg/day is 525mg/week, obviously. However, 75mg/day of acetate will leave the system much more quickly see? That 75mg will be less than 30mg by day 3, tren enth, with a 10-day half-life, would still be almost full strength. Yes, I know tren acetate releases faster, etc, however, the buildup effect remains. You say you're a chemist, then you KNOW that test enth builds up in the system, reaching peak effect at week 3-4. Test prop would reach peak effect within a week, and the peak blood LEVEL is much lower. Same with tren acetate and tren enth. The levels take longer to peak, but they peak much higher, see what I'm saying? Since he's not used the longer ester before, he needs to take into account the buildup effect, which I didn't do the first time, otherwise his pumps will be so bad his cycle will be, in effect, wasted. Believe me, I understand your point bro, 75/day is 525/week, duh, I'm just saying for him to err on the side of caution since he, at least, like myself, did not take into account the long-term build-up of the longer ester. Ok, enough of this, I think we're both probably right and not going to back down where we think the other is wrong... either way, he won't die :D

The half-life values quoted for steroids esterified to enanthate vary between 4 and 14 days. Also bear in mind that values will be different for different people. I am not aware of any values that are specific to trenbolone acetate, and as the values vary so much across the range of steroid enanthates, I would proceed with caution. You have to be careful aobut taking some numbers too literally.......

V-Machine said:
The half-life values quoted for steroids esterified to enanthate vary between 4 and 14 days. Also bear in mind that values will be different for different people.

EXACTLY!

damn

Now I don't know what to do :(

lowest says that 625 mg tren - e is too much while some others are saying that it is perfectly fine

???? :worried:

Victor

Victor,

You said your tren enanthate was 250mg/ml. Inject 1ml twice weekly; this will total 500mg per week.

Lowest objects to injecting 525mg all at once based on the 5-day half life quoted for tren enanthate in roid calculator. Based on his personal experience he may be right (at least for him).

But if you increase the frequency of injections to twice weekly, you will get a much more even profile of blood absorption levels over the course of a week, even if 5 days is the correct half-life. This should avoid the side effects he saw.

Actually I did 300mg 2x per week, not all at once. The overall dosage was what got me too, just like it will get him at 500mg/week I fear. It might not be too bad, it all depends on how much you enjoy fina pumps. My pumps were just so "good" I couldn't even lift half the time. Maybe most others don't get pumps that badly or maybe they can work through them better. I was just advising a lower dosage because I know what 250 2x/week or 300 2x/week would do to ME... I don't know that it will have that effect on him. It won't hurt you to do 5 or 600mg/week, just watch out for mad pumps around week 3 or 4, and if they get too bad, you can always drop the tren for a few weeks to let the blood levels fall some again, that's what I did. Then again, maybe there's a reason they never made parabolan more than 76mg/1.5ml amps? And that even top bbers usually didn't shoot more than 3/week? 228mg/week of long-acting tren might have been about the most they could handle too... but of course that's all conjecture :) Good luck bro, let us know how it goes either way!

thx a lot guys

I am gonna try 500 mg / week

250 mg on monday and 250 mg on thursday .

And let's see what happens ;)

I will keep you guys updated

Victor

Lowest said:
For the LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT take 525mg/week of tren ENANTHATE. Whoever told you that, no offense, either hasn't done it, or is a total idiot. I tried that the first time with tren enth, thinking that since I'd done 130mg/day of fina, 600mg/week of tren enth should be fine. WRONG. 4 weeks in, the pumps were so crippling and painful I couldn't walk, much less lift. If you're using parabolan or tren enth, don't go over 200mg/week your first time or the pumps will kill you. You can frontload it though, take say 4-600mg/week the first week or two, but no more than 200/week for the rest of the cycle, or take my word for it, you'll wish you hadn't.

I would like to try tren enathate, you recommend not to go over 200mg a week? how was your cycle consisted of bro, good gains??

Top Bottom