Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E vs Tren A

auson

I run tren e for 6 weeks and switched over to ace only been on ace for just over 1 week doing ed pins in my opinion ace smokes tren e
What compound do people prefer ?

They are the same base hormone. The ester only changes how frequently you need to inject. I noticed no difference switching from ace to e.

Are your dosages the same?

My dosage is 50 mg ed compared to 2 200mg shots, when I was using e my strength went up really fast few cuts and that but wasn't really noticing grow.. Now on ace I feel like I look in the mirror and notice gains on a daily basis

That is because it took a while for you to start seeing gains, switching the ester has nothing to do with it.

Unless you switched brands as well, then it might be that one was either underdosed or fake

I think a lot of this has to do with quality of the gear itself. its just an ester.. I have always had outstanding results on E and they have been fast. make sure you are using a quality brand.. you can click on this link at our sister site which allows source talk.. getting great gear is going to be worth it>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

Steve brings up a good point. There is no regulation with UG labs so the quality depends on your source.

I typically use ace but don't have a preference. It is only because I usually run it with test prop and then I can inject together. The benefit of tren E is obviously not having to pin as often. On the other hand, tren A allows you to control side effects more easily and quickly.

Top Bottom