Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e and test 450 pct

Crooksy80

Hi guy/girls im new to this kind of thing i have a mate whos been at the gym training me im on 1.5ml of test 450 and 1.5m of tren e 200mg a week, this is my first cycle of 12 weeks im away om holida in August so my question is what pct should i take after my cycle. 20 years old male. Thanks.

look man am not pro but i recomend to you dont using tren in frist cycel >>
am like you i stating it and i stop after first injection becouse so much people dont recmend it from first cycel >>

Ive already bought everything and as you said first injection, tren i think is the only way ill get my body into shape for holiday in 4 months in defo no expert but thats why im here haha

Trenbolone is a very harsh steroid. Especially at your age, you are going to need to run a VERY good PCT after your cycle to make sure our natural testosterone production fully recovers.

Check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

It explains how to properly run a PCT protocol so that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

You can order everything needed for the PCT from ag-guys.com, sarms1.com and n2bm.com

I will be taking pct going to get the guy i get them off to go more in depth with pct but what would happen if i didnt do pct with a 12 week cycle off test 450 1.5ml and tren e 200mg 1.5m a week? Is it bad bad or would my test go back on its own? (Note i will be taking ptc aint taking the risk. just wondering)

tren at 20 years old for a first cycle is like giving a 16 year old a lamborghini as their first car

expect to get a call in the middle of the night that your kid hit a tree

you just do not have the experience yet to be messing around with the most androgenic steroid out there

tren at 20 years old for a first cycle is like giving a 16 year old a lamborghini as their first car

expect to get a call in the middle of the night that your kid hit a tree

you just do not have the experience yet to be messing around with the most androgenic steroid out there

Your right i dont have the experience which is why i have my friend training me hes been training 5 years using tren and test 2 years noe i believe but i thought id get a second opinion on the subject thats all man

Not good man. You jumped into this way too soon. If you start to get side effects how will you know what it is? You haven't used test or tren before so how will you know what to do? I bet you aren't even using proper supports like an AI, an anti-prolactin drug, or N2Guard for your organs and cholesterol.

Get blood work and get back to us with how fucked up everything is.

I would get off everything and PCT to be honest. If you cant make gains enough to be ready for summer when you are 20 then your diet and training are completely wrong.

Top Bottom