Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E suggestions?

east coast

the cycle ive chosen to do is as follows
200 mg tren e wice weekly
100 mg test prop ed
300 mg deca twice weekly
week 2 im going to mix in 250 test e
week 4 im switching from the prop to 250 mg test e three times weekly
week 8 dropping the tren
week 10 starting hcg
week 12 pct
thoughts? suggestions? what results have people had with tren e vs ace?

And my diet is gonna more or less consist of cottage cheese veggies and steak. mmmmm. i mean like three tubs of cottage cheese a day. seriously.

the cycle ive chosen to do is as follows
200 mg tren e wice weekly
100 mg test prop ed
300 mg deca twice weekly
week 2 im going to mix in 250 test e
week 4 im switching from the prop to 250 mg test e three times weekly
week 8 dropping the tren
week 10 starting hcg
week 12 pct
thoughts? suggestions? what results have people had with tren e vs ace?

400-500mg per wk of TREN ENAN should work real well for you.

I'm running almost the exact same cycle except my doses are higher. test/tren/deca is an excellent combo.

But why are you using test p when you can use test c or e and pin every 4th day instead of ed?

im just runnin the prop as a starter so i dont got that lag of the blast off of test e, im about to skrew that sh!t tho because it hurts. i cant sit on my right cheek right now not enjoyin it. never run prop before and never will again unless someone can clue me into how to use this crap without the pain. plus you think i should dose a little higher? i am no beginner to aas and dont want to cheat myself and do too little

prop is a good idea with tren enthanate...i have always ran Ace but i like shirt esters especially if i was running deca...

Last edited:
why do you say that i mean i purchased it your sayin i should just throw it out or use this 10ml and switch to test e cuz i cant put hands on cyp

Sorry i forgot my comma lol...i meant Prop is good for that cycle

good cycle but start the test e and prop same day..dont wait or you will have dip in levels once prop is out

750 test
600 deca
500 tren
thast some decent doses there...im basically doing the same but im doing eq also and lower test (all the test i had)

Top Bottom