Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E sides too bad - what to do?

JaylovesDbol

Hey,
As posted in another thread, a friend of mine just started his second cycle.

250mg tren mix (200mg tren-e / 50mg tren-a) / week
250mg test cyp / 2x week

Now his first Tren Mix pin was about 24 hours ago. The dude is sweating like a pig and got pounding headaches and hasn't closed an eye yet. (Just texted me telling me about his insomnia).

So he got all the typical tren sides in full effect.

I told him to take some aspirin / tylenol to get his blood pressure down, which is probably through the roof, but that did little to no help.

Guy is in his late 30's, gym-rat, only ran Dbol, Deca, Anadrol, EQ and Test before.

How long can he expect the sides to last from this one pin? I figured once the Ace clears he should already feel a relief the next day, correct?

Hey,
As posted in another thread, a friend of mine just started his second cycle.

250mg tren mix (200mg tren-e / 50mg tren-a) / week
250mg test cyp / 2x week

Now his first Tren Mix pin was about 24 hours ago. The dude is sweating like a pig and got pounding headaches and hasn't closed an eye yet. (Just texted me telling me about his insomnia).

So he got all the typical tren sides in full effect.

I told him to take some aspirin / tylenol to get his blood pressure down, which is probably through the roof, but that did little to no help.

Guy is in his late 30's, gym-rat, only ran Dbol, Deca, Anadrol, EQ and Test before.

How long can he expect the sides to last from this one pin? I figured once the Ace clears he should already feel a relief the next day, correct?
Damn! I always hear tren is the best for the bucks. However the sides are more scary then the results. I wanted to do tren on my 4th cycle but all these stories are pushing me away.

Maybe if I decide to do tren, I'll start at 100mg/week.

Hope your friend gets the answer and help he needs. I can't give any advice because I've never touched tren.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damn! I always hear tren is the best for the bucks. However the sides are more scary then the results. I wanted to do tren on my 4th cycle but all these stories are pushing me away.

Maybe if I decide to do tren, I'll start at 100mg/week.

Hope your friend gets the answer and help he needs. I can't give any advice because I've never touched tren.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Everyone is different. I ran Tren Ace at 50mg EOD without issues.
He should have tried plain Ace as well first..
Hope someone can chip in with some solutions.

What's up Jay? I've never taken tren but have had many friends run it. I remember my friends wife saying how she couldn't lay with him bc he would just sweat. I've heard GW-501516 (Cardarine) really helps out with tren related sides. I would order some from SARMS1.com and maybe trying to lower the dose. The GW will help for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up Jay? I've never taken tren but have had many friends run it. I remember my friends wife saying how she couldn't lay with him bc he would just sweat. I've heard GW-501516 (Cardarine) really helps out with tren related sides. I would order some from SARMS1.com and maybe trying to lower the dose. The GW will help for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but by the time the GW gets here, the Tren is probably out of his blood stream.
Need something more immediate.

Fill a bath with cold water and get in this will bring his body temp down and in turn lower his blood pressure good luck

No man unless you get hooked up to a drip in hospital and they can flush it out quicker, don't panic that the first thing you need to do the more you panic the worse it will feel

No man unless you get hooked up to a drip in hospital and they can flush it out quicker, don't panic that the first thing you need to do the more you panic the worse it will feel

That’s not an option unfortunately. So roughly he’ll have to deal with the sides for about a week since his pin right?

Tren E for a first run of tren is not a good idea.

Just run Tren A, and don't go above 150mg/week.

Top Bottom