Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E sides too bad - what to do?

I ran tren E for my first and only experience with tren. The results were exactly what I wanted, but I did get a lot of sides. I was able to run my complete 10 week cycle at 400mg/wk. It took about 3-4 weeks for the sides to go away after stopping.

He went to the doc and got some ativan. Some sort of benzo to relax him. Met him at work this morning and he got a decent night of sleep and the sides seem to have almost vanished. At least he acted almost normal with no visible sweats.
Just constantly urinating (which I believe is from his test abuse) and stomach issues at this point.
He looks a lot better than he did before the antivan.

there is no way it is the tren itself causing this after just 1 injection

either it is a huge coincidence, or the guy is badly allergic to what he injected, or perhaps he had a freak out when he injected

i hope this guy isn't a mental case and is choosing to use tren in the first place, if he cannot even handle an injection without ending up at the dr he stands no chance

It's impossible for him to have gotten side effects from his cycle so quickly. The injection would have released such a little amount of hormone 24 hours after the injection that if he got blood work done, it would be identical to his pre-cycle blood work.

Sounds to me like he got the flue or a bad stomach virus and it's just a coincide it occurred at the exact same time he started his cycle.

Tren sides can be rough but this is definitely not the tren causing this. Think about it.....only 1 injection and the short ester is only 50mg tren. Obviously this tren is not for him but I am guessing it is something to do with the carrier oil or something outside the steroids all together.

It's impossible for him to have gotten side effects from his cycle so quickly. The injection would have released such a little amount of hormone 24 hours after the injection that if he got blood work done, it would be identical to his pre-cycle blood work.

Sounds to me like he got the flue or a bad stomach virus and it's just a coincide it occurred at the exact same time he started his cycle.

Once again, you were bang on!
He ended up with the worst food poisoning, had to be hydrated for about 6 hours and felt almost normal again.
Of course his mind is playing tricks on him, as he never thought about having anything else and could only think of the Tren as possible reason for the heavy sides.
Thanks again everyone for your input!

Forgot to add, headaches most likely from Winstrol which he started 2 days prior to his tren pin and continued to take them..
Actually a pretty responsible and smart dude but he fucked up and he knows it.. time to get back to the drawing board.

Top Bottom