Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren e and insomnia

Jonhsonkalief

Hey guys, so I have been 3 weeks into tren and nightmares and insomnia seem to get worst, no sweating but I have difficulty
trying to sleep, is this normal when taking tren or it might be relatedto high strogen? thank you.

5 minutes of research would have answered this question. and if you did 10 minutes of research you would have seen how to combat this. it has been covered 100X on these forums.

tren is serious business, you just don't stick it in your ass and then figure it out later. if you did do research my question is where?

to second what steve said... this is COMMON KNOWLEDGE when using tren... im not trying to be a dick and neither is steve but for fucks sake, why are you using tren if you dont know a thing about it.. NO steroid should be taken lightly but DEFINITELY NOT TREN man... you should not tren inside and out before you use it.. this is not good at all..

Hey guys, so I have been 3 weeks into tren and nightmares and insomnia seem to get worst, no sweating but I have difficulty
trying to sleep, is this normal when taking tren or it might be relatedto high strogen? thank you.

I'm with Steve on this. It sounds like you take drugs at random without any idea of what side effects you might have, That, with the sources of information at hand. Never take drugs without knowing what's what.

So-called Trensomnia is a well-known side effect.

Top Bottom