Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e cycle - i want to know the shortest cycle duration to still be effective

splizzit

Hi Guys,

I have been running long ester cycles for some time now & I’m quite familiar with the nature of needing time. I also run eq & dec for 10 weeks with 2 weeks post test.
But im wondering about Tren e. The reason ask is I love the results & i run arimadex & dostinex as well as 500 mg test, so I get no sides EXCEPT night sweats & a general uneasy/uncomfortable feeling that occasionally borders on anxiety with mild paranoia. I mean Im being clinical here. Im not fooled into any dangerous thinking or behavior, its just not pleasant & can interfere slightly with being effective with strategic thinking for my business (work). Soooooo. I was wondering what the shortest cycle could be while remaining an effective boost to my stack. Im not asking about tren a because it tends to hurt my cardio & energy much more.

Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would you run eq and deca for only 10 weeks? they are barely even getting going at that point...

if you get those kind of possible issues with tren, why even mess with it, especially if you are needing to make strong business decisions... its not even worth it...

if you want to run a short time with tren it has to be tren ace, not tren e... thats the long ester.. 6 weeks would be effective...

why would you run eq and deca for only 10 weeks? they are barely even getting going at that point...

if you get those kind of possible issues with tren, why even mess with it, especially if you are needing to make strong business decisions... its not even worth it...

if you want to run a short time with tren it has to be tren ace, not tren e... thats the long ester.. 6 weeks would be effective...

well, it has always been my impression looking at most cycles, they run 12 weeks. dec & eq i’ve always read need 2 weeks of test post; so i run them 10 weeks. if 10 weeks isnt enough, how long do you propose a cycle of dec &/or eq to run? are you saying the dec or eq go alone for longer during pct or trt (i trt since im 48), or are you saying the whole stack run longer than the traditional 12 weeks or are you suggesting never go off full dose cycle?

Well, I know this has been going against traditional thinking for the last 20 years but I firmly believe that more frequent short cycles are more effective IN THE LONG RUN that long heavy cycles. But everybody wants to see those big gains fast.

Well, I know this has been going against traditional thinking for the last 20 years but I firmly believe that more frequent short cycles are more effective IN THE LONG RUN that long heavy cycles. But everybody wants to see those big gains fast.

i did try that with some good success, but when i hot older. pct was ineffective & since i am super lucky & get nearly no sides from anything (physical. mental ok), i have now getting much better success with 12 week cycles with a 2-3 month trt of 100 test n 100 mast e ew

my bloodwork is perfect. every time.
but. i dont go nuts. 500 test ew. 500-600 eq or dec ew. mast sometimes. arimadex 1mg ew

i think i will take dylan’s advise & just stay clear of tren; but i am unsatisfactorily intrigued by the dec/eq comment 10 weeks is not enough. i was just told by a respected friend that eq can go thru my trt successfully.

i think i will take dylan’s advise & just stay clear of tren; but i am unsatisfactorily intrigued by the dec/eq comment 10 weeks is not enough. i was just told by a respected friend that eq can go thru my trt successfully.

deca and eq are very very long esters... you wont see nor feel eq even being to show much of anything until week 7 or 8 generally and deca around week 6... you are not even giving them a chance going only 10 weeks... npp would be the option you want as a short ester and if you want to go that route with eq then you need boldenone cypionate...

deca and eq are very very long esters... you wont see nor feel eq even being to show much of anything until week 7 or 8 generally and deca around week 6... you are not even giving them a chance going only 10 weeks... npp would be the option you want as a short ester and if you want to go that route with eq then you need boldenone cypionate...

i appreciate you getting back to me. i did run npp last cycle, unfortunately i only have access to the long esters in both right now. I really appreciate you letting me know the week that each long ester kicks in, but i’m still uncertain of how long to run it then. so eq kicks in week 7 or 8; so i run until week ? should i also run the full 500 test the entire time or is it sufficient to drop at week 12 to my 100 trt dose through the remaining eq weeks? I appreciate the specific recommendations since all im getting through old postings from highly viewed google algorithm results is the same old 12 week stack with a pct. Im also getting conflicting advise on whether eq & dec can be run alone. my dr has the opinion that very low dose dec can be run almost indefinitely through a pct or trt period. eq i obviously cannot ask him since hes not a vet haha.

Top Bottom