Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e crash

kieran a

My tren e has crashed. Its turned to a gel. Maybe it Got to hot as temp has been up to 27 odd down here in the UK lately.
I have tryed to warm in it up hot water which worked. It went back to a liquid. Then cooled ok.
After about 30 min though it was back to a solid solid gel.
I am worried if I make it a liquid again Then Inject, then it's just going to turn back into the solid gel in my body.
Would you just throw it away and not risk it ?
It's my last week's worth..So its 2mil or

My tren e has crashed. Its turned to a gel. Maybe it Got to hot as temp has been up to 27 odd down here in the UK lately.
I have tryed to warm in it up hot water which worked. It went back to a liquid. Then cooled ok.
After about 30 min though it was back to a solid solid gel.
I am worried if I make it a liquid again Then Inject, then it's just going to turn back into the solid gel in my body.
Would you just throw it away and not risk it ?
It's my last week's worth..So its 2mil or

Throw away yesterday . No good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well stevesmi. You was right sent them a polite email and that's not sarcastic. And even though I said there's only 2 mil left so just emailing to ask have you had any other problems with the brand and products as I didn know weather to 're order he email back sayying sorry and no but will 're shop my whole order again. 20mil or sus and 20 mil of tren e. :O so I have got 150 odd pound order on the way because of 2 mil that's gone bad. What a result. Although tbd he has had about 1000 pound off me in last few years.

Sisir yeah bit after a Google it seems to happen. I think I let it get to hot where I left it last time.
Underground don't come with a leflet telling you storage conditions lol. Maybe these will soon lol

Yeah I didn expect that. Didn't even think of sending a message till Steve said to. Who would of thought that dealers also have a returns process. And are so understanding.
So that's half the next cycle ready now. Winter.

Yeah I didn expect that. Didn't even think of sending a message till Steve said to. Who would of thought that dealers also have a returns process. And are so understanding.
So that's half the next cycle ready now. Winter.

A good UG lab will stand behind their products. You aren't asking for a return, you are asking for a replacement for a faulty product

Top Bottom