Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E/ace together?

SwollenMember_18

Was having a chat with one of my boys today about the wonders of this compound, and he told me that in his last prep he stacked the 2 esters together at once and apparently it was just insane and he said he's never changed so fast and looked so good as 4 weeks of this made him look and feel...

Anybody else done this before and notice anything different then either ace or enth alone??

Be interested as to why itnwouldnsignal a difference or if it would at all and it was more placebo than anything

P.S. He was already 8 weeks into tren E when he added the ace so it wasn't just the ace kicking before the enth that made him feel the instant gratificAtion!

Interesting ๐Ÿค” I have some ace on its way almost want to give it a go but I'll probably wait to use it till the summer ๐Ÿ˜

I will be starting a tri tren mix in April. Ace, e, and hex. While running no ester for preworkout.

The no ester before workout should be interesting, That's something Ive never tried. Keep us posted on how it works for you.

Woooo all my boys jumping on in!

Killer stuff gents, ok wellllll I figure I may as well Guinea pig this shit out and just see for myself, I'll grab some ace today and start bangin it back.

My doses will be 800 tren E and 400 ace, this should be a fun little ride ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Woooo all my boys jumping on in!

Killer stuff gents, ok wellllll I figure I may as well Guinea pig this shit out and just see for myself, I'll grab some ace today and start bangin it back.

My doses will be 800 tren E and 400 ace, this should be a fun little ride ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Damn bro your about to be a fucking beast at the gym haha

Damn bro your about to be a fucking beast at the gym haha

Yeah, it's gunna be a wild next 6-8 weeks hahaha. I will update how I'm feeling week by week for you boys. I'm gaining in a deficit right now and I'm gunna bump my cals up slowly here starting tomorrow so shit should get pretty real lol! Sittin at 209 with clothes and an omlette in me this morning another 10-12 pounds before summer would be soooo goddamn nice... See if I can't walk around sub 10 at 225ish for a lil bit ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Yasssss, now we're talking!

...just remember, its the tren. When you're pulling that dude thru his car window because you don't like his hat. Pause. Its the tren. Put the skinny dude down, he doesn't even know what he did wrong and he's scared he's very scared

...from personal experience lmao

Top Bottom