Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e 250 test c using letro as ai

Bdizzle

so semi new to cycles but avid researcher on cycles and knowing as much before starting anything I put in my body . Question I have for all of you is .... is letro good or bad running tren e 250 and test c ? I have noticed puffy nipples with no lactation and no side whatsoever besides the given . Stats 164 lbs heaight 5'6" about 18-22% bf any advice ?

you need to stop listening to that idiot Greg Valentino for advice, he is the moron who pushes letro on cycle. letro is a very harsh and horrible AI, it isn't even efficient as it isn't a suicide AI in the first place.

you should use aromasin as your AI. have letro on hand in case of emergency ONLY. you don't just use it

so semi new to cycles but avid researcher on cycles and knowing as much before starting anything I put in my body . Question I have for all of you is .... is letro good or bad running tren e 250 and test c ? I have noticed puffy nipples with no lactation and no side whatsoever besides the given . Stats 164 lbs heaight 5'6" about 18-22% bf any advice ?

You're too fat. Get it down to 12% for a start. The higher the fat the more the estrogen - savvy?

Definitely a no go on letro. Way too strong. Tren doesn't aromatize and you are only using 250mg of test per week. You could probably get away with not even using an AI. Since you are having sides though I would get on aromasin. It is a much better choice.

Top Bottom