Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren e

Guffy

hi guys this will be my second time using tren on a cycle. this time I decided to go with tren e just to try it out. I would like to know if there is anything good to stack with it. I am looking to lean out and keep or increase my strenght

my best gains ever in both strength and size came on a simple tren + var and tren + tbol cycle

you are stacking an androgen + anabolic when you do that

the biggest mistakes people make is they stack another androgen with tren, this results in crazy side effects which makes it counter productive

Check out this vid on Tren side-effects:

This video I made on how to properly make a cycle lay out with tren -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

In my opinion, nothing is more effective then the tried and true 'test and tren' stack.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Last edited by a moderator:
my best gains ever in both strength and size came on a simple tren + var and tren + tbol cycle

you are stacking an androgen + anabolic when you do that

the biggest mistakes people make is they stack another androgen with tren, this results in crazy side effects which makes it counter productive

Ya tren var is killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

1. I wouldn't run a ai unless you have symptoms.
2. prolactin wont be elevated as long as estrogen is in check, so you shouldn't need this.
3. Tren cough is only during injection, and cardarine won't help with that. It was also shown to increase cancer in rats so much that the drug never got to human trials, it was dropped immediately.

I do suggest however to have all the ancillaries you may possibly need on hand just in case anything arises. Just because you have them doesn't mean you need to be using them.

Just noticed this was about tren e, tren e doesn't even have the "cough" it's the acetate ester that causes it.

Top Bottom