Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dream

edgeoff65

ok im running tren for the first time with 100ml prop ten is 75mg/ml im doing .5cc day. anyway usually when i run 100mg test everyday all i can think about is fucking i mean all day long. now this cycle i still have some sex drive but not like a maniac, whick i really like. anyway should i up my test a little? oh ya im at 100mg/d on the prop i just want to fuck all day like a freak.

You're already running 700 mg's of test a week PLUS tren. Increasing your steroid dose for libido reasons is misuse of the drug.

Are you running an AI?

you are already running an abusive dose of test... the only thing you should do with that dose is lower it

Running high dose of test with nandrolones is not good idea at all. I would lower test dose a lot, prolactin can f**k you really hard when you have high estrogen...

Running high dose of test with nandrolones is not good idea at all. I would lower test dose a lot, prolactin can f**k you really hard when you have high estrogen...

Agreed. Drop your test dosage or add in an anti prolactin like caber or prami

Top Bottom