Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dosages

boston789

I cant believe I'm actually considering another tren cycle after I lactated off my last one. The results are just so damn good. I've used tren 3 times; once without test at 300mg ew and then the next two were with test at 300mg ew and then 350mg ew.

I'm just wondering how much tren you guys are using now. Condersing it will be my 4th tren cycle I should probably bump it up to 400mg ew....anyone disagree? Of course I'm gonna be using some test in there cuz test and tren are fucken unbelievable together.....I was also gonna throw some tbol in there.
It would probably look something like this:

1-4 - tbol 60mg ed (BD)
1-12 - test 750mg ew (human grade)
1-8 or 10 - tren hex 400mg ew (BD)

Cycle looks very solid. What kind of anti-e's if any are you runing through out ? Using Dostinex ? 400mg/Week sounds good. I'll be using Acetate in spring and am undecided on the dose, thinking around 100mg/Day.

M18

If you are sensitive to progestins like tren (as stated), then I would highly recommend using Tren ACETATE due to its quicker clearance time. If problems should arise, you can stop it and sides will clear faster than that of Tren Hex.

Regardless, i'd keep some Selegiline, cabergoline, Bromo, or Tyramine on hand just in case prolactin issues become a problem.

And of course, like Mustang mentioned, I like the cycle. However, like also asked, What are you gonna use to combat estrous sides?

I'd suggest AIFM.

BMJ

I was gonna use AIFM. Probably 4 pumps ed. And I was gonna grab some dostinex probably use it twice a week (monday and thursday) at .5mg.

MUSTANG how long you gonna run it for?

MR. BMJ I considered acetate but I dont know about ed pokes for like 6 or 8 weeks....it gets real old real quick. I usually use prop to kickstart cycles for about 4 weeks with ed or eod pokes and that gets old quick too.

boston789 said:
I cant believe I'm actually considering another tren cycle after I lactated off my last one. The results are just so damn good. I've used tren 3 times; once without test at 300mg ew and then the next two were with test at 300mg ew and then 350mg ew.

I'm just wondering how much tren you guys are using now. Condersing it will be my 4th tren cycle I should probably bump it up to 400mg ew....anyone disagree? Of course I'm gonna be using some test in there cuz test and tren are fucken unbelievable together.....I was also gonna throw some tbol in there.
It would probably look something like this:

1-4 - tbol 60mg ed (BD)
1-12 - test 750mg ew (human grade)
1-8 or 10 - tren hex 400mg ew (BD)

With your experience you can do 400MG WK.

boston789 said:
I was gonna use AIFM. Probably 4 pumps ed. And I was gonna grab some dostinex probably use it twice a week (monday and thursday) at .5mg.

MUSTANG how long you gonna run it for?

MR. BMJ I considered acetate but I dont know about ed pokes for like 6 or 8 weeks....it gets real old real quick. I usually use prop to kickstart cycles for about 4 weeks with ed or eod pokes and that gets old quick too.

Yeah, I understand the ED pokes. Sure isnice to not be a pin cushion at time...lol.

Yeah, i'd say if you are using some kind of dopaminergic compound like cabergoline, it will help, and you should be fine with the Tren Hex. I guess the only way to find out will be to just try it out.

AIFM is pretty strong as well. You may not even need 4 sprays per day. I am pretty Gyno prone and only used that much with high dbol/test dosages. I'd judge it how it goes depending on sex drive and joint pain.

You are gonna do well on this cycle.

BMJ

boston789 said:
You guys think 10 weeks is too long with tren?

I think you'll be fine as long as prolactin sides are keeped at bay. It's hard to judge though obviously, as i'm not in your shoes...:)

BMJ

for you guys that have run tren for 10 weeks, how was it? I was told never to go longer than 6weeks and I was also told 4 on 3 off 4 on was a good plan for longer tren cycles.

Not trying to threadjack, just thought I'd get some comments since you asked about it as well.

Top Bottom