Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dosages

Chestbrahther

What do you think is the best dosage for tren to get decent results and keep the side effects over control? How is it 50mg? I know it depends on the person but in general

First time yes, 50mg EOD. But have a few other cycles down before doing tren ace. Tren should be done last once you done all the other cycles .

I prefere Tren enanthate 200mg/ml. I done an 8wk course of just 400mg p/w taking 2ml every sunday. Side affects were minimal & my diet was extremely low in fats & carbs & high in protein. Plenty of raw egg whites & protein powder (formular 80).
The results were amazing. I got extremely ripped & my vascularity went through the roof plus i put on a few pounds of muscle.

The type of Tren you choose and the quality play a BIG role in the severity of the sides.

I have run Tren E at 800-1000mg a week with virtually no sides. Tren A at 400mg a week is crippling without some ancillary support to deal with anxiety, insomnia and heartburn.

Tren is, for me, gold standard. It is the best roid for the money for my body. But as others have pointed out, you want some other cycles under your belt before you play with tren.

If you ever get to it, find the best rated lab you can to buy from. It makes ALL the difference. I've seen some product which is more active with fewer sides for just a few dollars price difference. Quality is everything, and with tren being a strong drug, the less you need to achieve your goals, the less sides you need to suffer in the process. A good lab with properly dosed product could mean you're injecting HALF as much per shot. That means a lot less filler for your body to get rid of. Less acne. Less painful pins.

The type of Tren you choose and the quality play a BIG role in the severity of the sides.

I have run Tren E at 800-1000mg a week with virtually no sides. Tren A at 400mg a week is crippling without some ancillary support to deal with anxiety, insomnia and heartburn.

Tren is, for me, gold standard. It is the best roid for the money for my body. But as others have pointed out, you want some other cycles under your belt before you play with tren.

If you ever get to it, find the best rated lab you can to buy from. It makes ALL the difference. I've seen some product which is more active with fewer sides for just a few dollars price difference. Quality is everything, and with tren being a strong drug, the less you need to achieve your goals, the less sides you need to suffer in the process. A good lab with properly dosed product could mean you're injecting HALF as much per shot. That means a lot less filler for your body to get rid of. Less acne. Less painful pins.

Thanks, really helpfull. Now my question is, tren e vs tren a? Pros and cons? Who wins?

Tren E has the least reported side effects due to the slow ester delivery & slow irregular blood peaks. Tren A has a much faster (3 days in & out) & has a steady & regular peak in the blood. Tren A is more potent per mg than Tren E. Tren A has the tren cough you here about but Tren E is rare considering. Tren A is better for cutting as it produces a harder look. I believe tren A has a better receptor acceptance too but dont quote me on this as im no scientist.

Tren E has the least reported side effects due to the slow ester delivery & slow irregular blood peaks. Tren A has a much faster (3 days in & out) & has a steady & regular peak in the blood. Tren A is more potent per mg than Tren E. Tren A has the tren cough you here about but Tren E is rare considering. Tren A is better for cutting as it produces a harder look. I believe tren A has a better receptor acceptance too but dont quote me on this as im no scientist.

So... Tren a= best effects, more sides
Tren e = less effective and less sides, higher dosage to equal tren a effects... Prices? Which one is more expensive?

What do you think is the best dosage for tren to get decent results and keep the side effects over control? How is it 50mg? I know it depends on the person but in general

50-75mg EOD is a good range.
Some like doing daily dosages.

I've used both Tren E and Tren A. The whole point of tren is that it's the elephant gun of AAS. If I'm going to stress my body with tren, I prefer tren A. The acetate ester is super tiny, which means you're getting more active ingredient volume for volume and that active ingredient is rocketing right into you over 48 hours or so.... So, your 100mg eod of Tren Ace is hitting you fast and hard. Tren E at 250mg can take upwards of a week to fully absorb and is a gentler actor. But for me, tren isn't about gentleness, it's for power and cutting.

Pair it with Test P for another fast acting injectable. Right now I'm a 100mg each eod and depending on the quality of the product, I'd say this is about as much as I could comfortably take. But the gains, wow.

Definitely you'll get good noticeable gains at 50mg each eod. Increase slowly if you really feel you need to... but again, depending on your lab, this can be an ass kicker.

BTW, with regards to the cough... it's very rare. I've only had it maybe 6 times. Its a bit scary if you're not expecting it, but it passes. If you want to be sure to avoid it, after you set your pin, pull back on the plunger. If you get blood in the syringe, change sites, you've nicked a blood vessel.... If you only get a bubble, you're gtg. For what ever reason, if the tren gets into your blood, it causes your lungs to seize up.... Won't kill you, but it's unpleasent.

Do make sure you have your ancillaries if you run this. Some anti prolactin like caber or Prami will be a god send if your nipples act up.

Top Bottom